Thursday, October 18, 2012

Product to check out, Joby Nail Art

I was recently contacted by a lady from Joby Nail art to try their product.  Joby Nail Art is not a newcomer to the nail art trend.  They have been around since 2003, they carry a variety of nail art products for all your nail art and design needs.  Joby Nail Art strives to offer quality service and quality products not just for the professional but for people like us who love everything nail polish and art.

I checked out their website and I'm super excited to try out their products for review.  Also they are sending me something to giveaway to my followers and blog readers=).  I will let you all know once I receive the items and sample them what the giveaway will be.  On their website they offer fun and cool glitter nail art, gold nail art, along with flowers, music notes, tattoo influenced nail art stick ons and more.  I think this is a great product for those of us who aren't talented with free hand painting or can't seem to get the hang of the stamping that is out there.  I know I can never get the stamps to look right.

They have all the latest trends in nail art design, including lace nails, 3d nail art supplies and so much more. Below are some photos I got from their site and I am including a link to their website and be sure to check them out and like them on facebook=).  They even have how-to-videos making applying the decals simple and hassle free so you will have beautiful professional looking nails in no time.

They offer free shipping on all domestic orders and also ship international, check out the site for pricing and more details.




Joby Nail Art Website


Also visit them on facebook at www.facebook.com/JOBYNailart

Thank you to Erika from Joby Nail Art for all the details and the chance to try their great product I am super excited to give this a try and let you all know what I think.  If you have tried their products please let me know what you think=).

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment