Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pink Wednesday week 3

I had a dilemma today I just painted my nails with my new opi man with the golden gun 18K gold top coat and loved it but then want to be a part of the pink Wednesday in support of breast cancer awareness month but also have the FSU game against the team I don't like the most UM so want to do FSU themed nails. What better then my gold top coat since garnet and gold are their team colors.

I looked at all my pinks and they all start to look the same so decided to use the kiss nail stickers that I got for my daughter. I have used them a few times when I needed a quick mani to go somewhere and didn't have time for drying. These work great but don't recommend wearing them to long cause they damage the nails and water can get under and cause fungus. I usually wear one maybe two days.

I love the bright pink and black polka dots with rhinestones near cuticle super cute. Got lots of compliments on these today. Enjoy the photos and I recommend this brand over the Sally Hansen ones they seem to last longer and are not as thin as the Sally ones:). Also great for your toes too.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment