Sunday, October 7, 2012

Finished my decorating and crafting for Halloween, now onto the fall and Christmas...

I spent a good part of the weekend, waking up early and finishing my Halloween decorating then the wreaths for Halloween I had made samples of.  I have them all done and posted on my online shops.  I am offering either 10% off or free shipping in the US for all my blog followers.  Message me for the code to use if you want to purchase one or if you would like me to custom make something for you.

Here is a peak at what I finished this weekend with the wreaths and breaking out my camera to take photos of the inside and outside of the house.  Can't wait to post those later this week=).

I love the holidays and can't wait for Christmas now, I have two trees this year one for my living room and one for our family room.  Going to be fun cause I have a family themed tree then a cool idea for the other one which I will share when it gets closer.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend=)

Meli











www.etsy.com/shop/dlitefulcr8tions

No comments:

Post a Comment