Friday, October 19, 2012

I love owls, thank you Joby Nail Art

I got my samples from Erika at Joby nail art, I mentioned the site earlier in a post. She must be a psychic cause I love owls and she sent me owl decals. I am so excited to use them.

I also got some floral ones and a coupon which I will be giving away later in the week. Think I want to do a refer the most followers contest to help me generate more readers. I promise as always that everyone who follows my blog I will return the gesture and follow yours. If you refer friends or fellow bloggers I will do the same. I like to support other bloggers and small business owners also.

Below are photos of the samples and I can tell just from looking at them that they are way better quality then any previous decals I have received, anxious to sample them and see those adorable owls on my nails!

Let me know if you have ever used this product and what you think. Also let me know if you would like to win some along with a discount coupon for a future online purchase, I love feedback:)

Melissa

Check out Joby nail art on fb and their online shop.

Special thank you to Erika from Joby nail art, I love my owl nail art decals:) you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment