Thursday, October 11, 2012

New colors from A-Daz-L

My favorite local beauty supply store always has the best selection. Excited to pick up my 18k gold OPI polish this weekend. Could have gotten a bottle yesterday but ordered tomorrow never dies to go with it:)

I did however pickup Zoya Lara which I used yesterday for pink Wednesday then I grabbed OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service which is a greenish, gray sparkle polish with specks of many different color glitter. Looks nice going to swatch this weekend between wreath making:). Then I grabbed OPI Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue from the German line. Even though I plan to get tomorrow never dies which is also blue I couldn't resist this dark cobalt blue. I love blue shades and this is a great fall blue, dark but has a pretty shimmer.

I will do some swatches later going to Ulta today to see what new stuff they have and check out some of the winter stuff that is starting to come out slowly. May end up with a couple more polishes and some other stuff:) Also after I ship my Etsy sale I am going to Michael's to get some more supplies for my fall and winter wreaths. Going to post a peek at one of my winter Christmas designs with this post. Let me know what you think, I still bees to add leaves, pine cones and the bow:). I can't wait to show off my newest creation this weekend had this brilliant idea=).  Coming soon
Hope everyone is having a great week




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Katie, I will be sure to check out yours and follow. Enter my contest if you haven't yet. Have a new one coming up in a week=).

    ReplyDelete