Saturday, March 16, 2013

Touch up on St. Patty's day Gold and Green mani

I added the OPI Man with the Golden Gun gold too coat to all of my nails that I started with Butter London British Racing green earlier in the week with just an accent nail with gold. Didn't have time to repaint all my nails so added a fresh coat of the green then added three thin coats to get a lot of gold on each nail to finish off.

Was going to use the Essie brighter green I posted late in February but had no time with my daughters begging to have movie night. This should do since I will only need for tomorrow then removing for a pastel for vacation. Enjoy photos and again I used Butter London British Racing green which is a deep emerald green and topped with OPI man with the golden gun real gold flakes top coat. Happy St. Patrick's day to all my readers and have a fun safe holiday. Cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment