Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Little Easter Decor

Tomorrow is St. Patty's day and since we won't be home I decided to take down the Irish decor to start to switch out to Easter. I decorated the kitchen, dining room, entry way and living room, still have some stuff to finish and need to do the fireplace mantel. Decided to share a few photos of the start of the decor to get everyone in the festive mood. Couldn't take photos of the kitchen yet because I have a huge window and the sun is so bright it is hard to see it all. Mostly have photos of the little eggs mg daughter added to my cherry blossoms, my bunny wreath on our front door, dining table and some other small things.

We will be out of town most of the Easter break but I love to decorate. I grew up with family that decorated every holiday I have so many great memories, so I like to pass that on to my children. Also it helps to get yourself into the season and holiday having decor all around. I will leave a lot of it up till spring is over minus the bunnies:). Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend. Gorgeous weather here, going to spend the day outside with my girls.

Mel

1 comment:

  1. Love your decor ideas. I think the wreath is amazing and super creative along with the birds nest, cage and love your daughter's egg ornaments on your house plant. I got a lot of ideas from your post. Hope you have a happy Easter.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete