Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tory Burch Flip Flops for Summer

I absolutely love Tory Burch. From the clothes, to the jewelry, of course the handbags but my all time favorite are the shoes. I love every pair I have invested in. I have never bought a pair full price, we have an outlet store fifteen to twenty minutes from where I live plus several other discount stores that sell this brand. I love Last Call by Neiman Marcus and Saks off the rack. They always have designer brands at discount and clearance prices. TJ Maxx and Marshall's are great for Coach, Michael Kors and Juicy but for Tory Burch, Prada and Burberry higher end brands these stores are the best.

Near my house we have a large outlet mall, Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise. Years ago they added a higher end outside part of the mall called the Colonade shops. When they first opened this there was a Coach store which at the time was my favorite, also Burberry and Ralph Lauren, they later added Juicy, Barney's, Michael Kors, Tory Burch and True Religion. I love all the stores and can't help myself once a month my hubby always tells me to splurge. I always pick up items on sale and clearance here or there but when he gives me the okay or sometimes he will go out then pick up something I have told him about and bring it as a gift, but other times he tells me that I deserve a treat so I hit this mall.

I thought I would be getting a watch today but instead I ordered a few Michael Kors and Juicy jewelry pieces then treated myself to these super comfy cute Tory Burch flip flops. I went with black so I can wear them with almost anything and picked silver hardware because my other Tory Burch shoes all have gold.

These were a steal at $26 on sale. I almost got two pairs because they had some orange ones that would match my new MK tangerine Hamilton bag but opted out since I got the jewelry and plan to grab a wallet to match my purse this weekend. I was limited on time and spent an hour in Marshall's then TJ Maxx. Had to buy my daughters a few summer clothes, shorts, tank tops and beach cover up sundresses. I had a fun day and can't wait for my new jewelry to come:). I ordered a silver beaded MK bracelet, some rose gold pave earrings, rose gold bracelet, gold and tortoise necklace and silver MK logo toggle necklace:). Also got a Fossil brown watch and Juicy rose gold pave crystal hoop earrings. Will have photos coming very soon. I have a wallet and some other items I am bidding on on eBay so fingers crossed:). Love to shop. Seriously addicted to shopping and fashion. From accessories to the clothes, makeup, hair stuff and nail polish of course.

Been a good girl and haven't bought a lot of nail polish recently because I am getting ready for vacation with swim suits, sun dresses, sandals, bright purses and jewelry:). I have a lot of cute things to post next week just have to get someone to take some photos for me.

Hope everyone has had an amazing week. I am struggling with sleep issues this week, think it is because of my allergies been stuffy and can't seem to kick it, makes it hard to breath. One week till vacation and I can't wait. Also have my favorite drinking holiday this weekend, St. Patty's day which means Irish parade and parties all weekend. Also going to see Joan Jett next week with my bestie she surprised me today and told me we are going. I asked her last month if she could go but she didn't know her husband works for same company as mine so his schedule is hard to predict but luckily she got free tickets and my mom I going to babysit. Can't wait:).

Enjoy my photos of my new flip flops, I know flip flops is she for real? I have two pairs of sandals by Tory Burch and living in South Florida I live in flip flops sandals are more formal for me lol. Have a dliteful end of your week, TGIF

Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment