Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Michael Kors Hamilton outlet at Marshall's

Grabbed a tangerine Michael Kors Hamilton but the outlet version without lock today for $199 at Marshall's. TJ Maxx had a huge shipment also but the employees had them all in layaway for themselves:(. Saw a gorgeous one with lock but was $249.

Happy because I have wanted a bright summer color purse for awhile and orange is perfect:). Happy deal hunting and make sure to check both stores they get shipments two to three times a week in my area and have been getting a lot of MK.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting Michael Kors purse...your is CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have six this will make seven love them. Other then three that were gifts from hubby I get mine at TJ Maxx or Marshall's then we have an outlet. Check TJ Maxx and Marshall's ours gets shipments alteast twice a week and TJ Maxx gets a ton all
    Are 250 down to 99. Thank you

    ReplyDelete