Friday, March 8, 2013

More Michael Kors scores at Marshall's this week

I posted earlier this week my orange Hamilton bag by Michael Kors. Love it and loving bright colorful bags right now. Today went to grab some shoes I had on hold, got orange with gold yesterday but today they had black and silver with silver MK logo. They are $29.99 which is a great price.

I also picked up a Michael Kors large Astrid tote in bright pink embossed ostrich leather. This bad retails for $440 and I got it for $200 had a small scratch and they knocked off %. Was $225. Love it.

I also saw some cute MK heels and they had a lot of Juicy, Coach, and more MK's bags along with shoes. Great selection lately. Loving my Marshall's and TJ Maxx. I'm taking the weekend off from shopping to spend some time with the family. Hubby has been working sick amount of hours so I been shopping too much. Next week getting a check for some unclaimed money I had. I went to the Florida treasure hunt website and searched my info had almost $500 unclaimed money.

I plan to go out to Sawgrass mills Colonade outlets. I want some Tory Burch flip flops, and purse. Also want some juicy stuff, a MK wallet and watch then love the Victoria Secret pink store at that mall they have a huge clearance section.

Loving my new swim suits:). Got the two vs ones, a real tree camo one and then the Michael Kors ruffle one I think I posted. I want to get a new luggage piece for vacation. I have a coach all leather duffle bag that my hubby bought me when I was pregnant with our last baby to use as my over night bag. Then when in New York got a knock off LV small suitcase but it is almost ten years old thinking about a MK duffle or large tote. Going to check it out online and eBay.

I have gotten some amazing deals this week and super excited about my shopping spree I have planned for next week. Also getting my orange bag off layaway was going to get it today but found this stunning pink one instead lol. The pink bag had the dust cover and extra strap too which is odd for Marshall's usually they don't have all the extras or logo charm. Already switched bags lol.

Enjoy your Friday and wanted to send a hello to my fellow blogger nail buddy Jasmine, she had surgery yesterday and has been in my thoughts. Hope she has a speedy recovery:). Xoxo

St. Patty's nails coming soon.

Mel

1 comment: