Friday, March 8, 2013

Victoria Secret shipment arrived today

Love to open packages from Victoria Secret, since I have been watching what I eat and exercising I broke down and ordered two bikinis, some bras, yoga tops and bottoms, got a free super cute duffle bag and more.

Below are the two colors and styles I went with


I got this exact top and bottom in a 36 DD top has detachable straps, but I won't use those often and a medium bottom.  It is fire coral.  Had a hard time between this color, white and turquoise bright blue.  Fits amazing.  By far all my vs swim suits fit amazing.




Swim wear photos from: Victoria Secret Swimwear

Also got it in white, the fold over white bottom I got on Clearance from last year, purchased white Michael Kors, ruffled blinged out bikini but hated the bottoms so got these bottoms to go with but ended up finding a different bottom at another TJ Maxx by MK I liked better they let me swap out so added this top.  One is the forever sexy the other is the very sexy.  Great for bigger busted girls and has padding for push up if needed, I remove mine, no need for push up with my girls lol.  Both suits are made great, super supportive and cute.  I also got a camo top similar and fold over bottom so I am suited up with four new suits.  I will post photos of the other items, MK bikini and camo bikini along with free duffle, which I love.  I love all VS and Pink stuff.  My favorite and got a secret rewards card.

Will post the other photos soon, and then will be posting some before and after photos once I start and finish my personal training with a trainer at my Box Fit gym.  I have lost 30 lbs and counting plus with trainer toning up.  I do a 45 minute a day ab routine and 5 one minute planks, 40 push ups, 50 burpees, 45 mountain climbers, 3-5 mile jog plus kick boxing and boxing.  I am getting in shape and sticking to my 1200-1300 calorie a day diet.  Feeling great, don't want to be super skinny like I was a little over a year ago want to be tone and look like I workout.  The boxing and cardio with my daily wod's and abs is doing great but the trainer is going to get me into a routine I can use to get the body I want.  Can't wait for summer. I hoped to be there by spring break but still got ten to lose and want to do a lot of toning, goal is to have defined stomach, it is flat now, then toned arms, legs and butt.

Working harder then ever, eating healthy and super dedicated.  Have become a fitness addict.  I love how I feel use to not like women who looked built but I now dream of that body and will have it by June.  Can't wait to share it with you all.  Tomorrow is my favorite day FRIDAY!  Have soccer playoffs with little one and looking forward to a girl's night with one of my oldest and bestest friends Saturday night.  Happy end of the week all=).  Photos will be up tomorrow to show more items and I will have photos of some amazing Michael Kors bags, shoes and jewelry I found this week at Marshall's and TJ Maxx.  Also have a nail post coming tomorrow.  Going to use a new spring color.  Maybe I will go to Ulta tomorrow to grab a few items I been wanting to try and review.  Just joined Influenster, have a link on side bar.  Check me out and like my reviews please.  

If anyone has a new item they have developed or tried that I can review please contact me at dlitefulcreations@ymail.com.  Happy deal hunting and retail therapy.  I feel great and life is amazing=).  Spring break vacation countdown has begun, two weeks to go starting tomorrow.  Going to be some great family time.

xoxo,

meli

Photos from victoria secret.com link under photos, the rest of the photos below, I will be adding by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment