Saturday, March 16, 2013

Birchbox March madness 2013

Birchbox for March 2013 arrived this week. March theme is march madness. I was surprised this came so late in the week was expecting it Monday or Tuesday sorry the post is kind of late.

First item is Benefit Cosmetics, Stat don't Stray. This eye primer keeps eye shadow, liners, and concealed crease free and vibrant. Plus, vitamins C and E protect against signs of aging. Apply to your kids and under your eyes. Full size retails for $26.

Next up is Calderea Body Lotion. This adored elegant body lotions come in three ethereal scents: tea olive lime, aloe water apricot and count gig. Full size retails for $22. I got 3 samples one of each scent. Looking forward to tryin these.

Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum. Zero in on stubborn blemishes with this preventive serum, which works wonders on all skin types without triggering redness or irritation. Full size retails for $35. I use a couple blemish creams for drying and preventing cant wait to try this one:).

Whish Shave Crave shaving cream. The organic Shea butter this foam free shaving cream makes for an insanely close shave and leaves skin incredibly soft. This scent is exclusive to Birchbox called blueberry. Full size retinas for $20. I love shaving lotions that are foam free I have sensitive skin will have to see if this causes any irritations due to scent. Interested to try this.

I also got a pretty spring emery board for filing my nails. Madewell emery board in adorable spring pattern. I always love a good emery board for my purse or nightstand.

Enjoy the photos of my march Birchbox and looking forward to the summer stuff coming soon:).


No comments:

Post a Comment