Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monthly box subscriptions

I received my julep maven box for march and am waiting for the mailman now hoping the Ipsy beauty bag and Birchbox or coming:). I have been looking at a lot of other boxes to review, I have seen a few I am interested in so I may have a bunch of new ones soon to preview and review for all of you.

So far I love my Birchbox and the Ipsy beauty bag I got for my teen daughter:). Julep is one I'm on the fence about. I saw one with lip products and then saw a few adult themed boxes for spicing up your love life I may have to try:). If anyone has a box subscription you love please share with me. I use to get the beauty army box but canceled after one. Also let me know if any are running any specials. I saw a new nail product box also that is suppose to have been mailed out in February so I'm waiting for blog reviews to post but think this may be a new one for me:).

My daughter and I both love art and crafting so considering possibly a art box with art items also. If anyone has suggestions send them my way please. Hoping shortly I will have some photos and reviews for you:). It is black out here and ready to rain so catching up on some cleaning then going to work on my bathroom project along with some other projects around the house. Easter decor will be going up later this week. Bummed St. Patty's day and Easter are so close this year can't enjoy the decor plus I will be on vacation for ten days during Easter time:(. Hope everyone is having a dliteful Tuesday I know I am:).

Dlitefully yours, Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment