Saturday, March 16, 2013

MK, Chanel and Fossil finds

I got a couple items via the mail today. I found a great site that you can order pre owned high end jewelry, purses and shoes. Not a fan of pre owned shoes but a gently used purses or still new jewelry got to love it. I got a Chanel charm with white gold chain, tags and box included.

Then my eBay purchases are starting to trickle in. I actually have bid on some gorgeous items. I can't wait to get my rose gold pendant charm necklace from MK and the heart silver pave crystal necklace also from MK. I decided that I will get my watch after vacation once I get my orange purse off layaway and order my new gray bed. I don't want to order that offbeat or used.

Today I got a brown fossil watch that has the big face almost like a boyfriend style watch, retails for $135 paid $40 with shipping. I have wanted a brown watch for awhile because I wear a lot of browns and neutral colors thy brown would look amazing with.

I also got my first MK jewelry piece I ordered from eBay. I canceled two items after reading reviews that the person was selling fakes or knockoffs. This bracelet came with tag and seller had copy of her sales receipt. Retailed for $65 got it for $30. Love it and matches my Tiffany silver pearls:).

I have two necklaces from MK coming one silver with locks and the other gold and tortoise with locks and toggle closure. I had ordered the rose gold bracelet but that was the one other buyers said was fake. I also had a bid in on the matching wallet for my orange tangerine Michael Kors purse but lost. I saw one I love at the outlet. Price got ridiculous high so bowed out. Enjoy my photos and I have some clothes to post photos of soon. STOL waiting for someone to take pics for me. I have found some super cute designer dresses, tops and jeans/capris for amazing deals. Can't wait to show you but hate doing mirror self shots. Got to purchase a tripod that I can set up to do pics of outfits.

Monday I start a cleanse diet I can't wait to share with all of you. My cousin told me about it. A lot of fruits, veggies and water but hoping, because the cleanse says you can lose between 10-15 pounds in ten days that I will reach my goal weight for my height then when I return from vacation I start training weights at my boxing gym with a personal trainer who has trained alot of celebrities when he worked in south beach. My girlfriend has trained with him and in 8 weeks is looking amazing. Just want to reach my goal weight. I am so close. I don't want to be as thin as I was two years ago I think skinny is not cute at my age. I was a size 0-2 and my 13 year old is that size looks cute on her but I'm a woman lol. A size 4 is skinny to me now. I'm 5'8 so 130-135 is the skinny end for my height I'm so close. I actually was at 140 and a size 6 but my work out buddy is in vacation then hubby was walking with me and I was doing two to three box fit classes which is similar to cross fit but with cross fit style warm up then boxing, kickboxing and muay Thai which kicks my butt. Done some spinning, yoga and this cool new workout where you do different workouts for 15 minutes then switch and do it in a group. It is fun and thinking of maybe joining. Will have more details soon on this, I think it is pretty awesome.

Enough about that next week I will post the cleanse diet and then some more details. I took before pics back in August, then October when I joined gym then every month since gym, you can really see the changes. Honestly I want to be toned and strong not skinny and thin this time. I think strong is for sure the new sexy. Happy early St. Patty's day and have some green beers tomorrow. I will have a post I'm sure we always go to the same Irish local bar every year and party with my girlfriend who also went to school and grew up with my hubby, her and I have been good friends for 14 years now and her mom, sister and neighbors all go it's great times. Good night to all.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment