Monday, March 4, 2013

Monogram initial necklaces/pendants

I have grown to love these three initial monogram necklaces. Friday night at dinner with my mom and daughter I sat next to a lovely lady from Chicago who had a stunning diamond and white gold pendant. The size was perfect not large and gawdy just right. You could read the letters and it was gorgeous. I can't afford a real diamond one, her necklace must have been thousands and you could tell.

I have been looking and came across a few on pinterest I like. I like the ones that have a circle or heart around them. I wear white gold or silver because my wedding ring is platinum but like the ones with gold and silver/white gold so you can wear with anything. Being a Girly girl I love the rhinestone iced out looking ones too. I also came across one with your kids name engraved in circle around initials which I love. I have several mommy necklaces, like the what's inside your heart lockets, pendants with kids names with birthstones and I had the little girl pendants but actually don't wear them anymore. That style has gone out for me years ago.

I showed hubby and hoping maybe mother's day he will be able to find a gold circle with my daughter's names then silver initials with alteast one letter, center for last name, with cz's or rhinestones. Would love all three letters blinged out but I love this style so much one is fine. I have a love necklace that is similar to this style and love it. Below are photos I liked from pinterest. I believe one is from My Pink Monogram and one or two may be from Jane Basch designs. Not sure but think I remember seeing those companies. Always like to give credit to the companies when I know them.

Let me know if you know any places that sell these for reasonable prices. Doesn't have to be real gold but I do like to have real silver. Thank you and enjoy.

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! Are you looking for giving a wedding gift? You are most welcome to buy monogram initial necklace to giving a gift your close person.

    ReplyDelete