Sunday, September 11, 2016

Ettika double cross suede choker


Ettika X Free People

Double Crossed Suede Choker



Happy Sunday Funday, yesterday was a fun but long exhausting day tailgating and watching football. Hope y'all had an amazing weekend. I came home late last night to a few packages of new pieces I will be featuring through out the week but wanted to share one of my favorites today. 




I am in love with this new doubled cross suede choker by Ettika jewelry. It is available for purchase at FreePeople.com and they gave four colors to pick from. I went with the nude and silver to change it up some, but you can also get in black and gold, navy and silver, and then rust and brass. Link is https://www.freepeople.com/shop/double-crossed-suede-choker/




Happy shopping and can't wait for y'all to see all the new amazing designs by Ettika for fall. I really am loving their collection and all the amazing pieces I own. You can see more of my collection here on my blog or on my Instagram @cr8tivewanderlust and Twitter @gyseawanderer. 

Have an awesome rest of your weekend and a fabulous week. I'm excited for the new Spell and the gypsy collection, Oracle to be released this week. Can't wait to add some more gorgeous styles to my growing collection. This week will have more pieces to share, as well as some new Wanderer Bracelets, a new brand HolaHola and of course lots of fun outfit of the day posts, beauty products, and much more. Peace, love and light to all. Xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Saw this today on your Insta page happy I decided to check your blog so I had the direct link checked Ettika and couldn't find them, ordered the brown/rust with bronze, this is just what I was looking for. You always have the most amazing jewelry. Happy anniversary to you and your husband. Sending love and luck

    ReplyDelete