Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Tuesday Outfit of the day post

Quick post today with my ootd and some more photos of my purple and silver hair.  Today I have been sick so just used a skull print bandana to pull my hair back then applied some simple quick makeup to brighten my skin some.  Caught a cold my kids brought home and have had a fever on and off for two days, chills, stuffy then runny nose, congestion, achy and sinus pressure.  It seems to be worse at night and first thing in the morning, can't wait to be off Thursday through Tuesday need a long weekend.





Necklace by Kendra Scott, rose gold Druzy pendant. Got this in my Rocksbox and you can try this monthly jewelry rental box for free using the code MELISSASBFF10, totally free for one month and only $19 after. You get $10 monthly credit good towards any items you decide or keep or purchase plus the jewelry is all discounted if you decide not to return for a new set and buy.





My outfit of the day is a sweatshirt from Maurices.com paired with my dark wash girlfriend jeans by Silver Jeans Co. Love these jeans fit amazing and this sweatshirt is so soft reminds me of something Wild fox Couture would design.  Silver jeans is having a mystery sale today so be sure to head over to their website and see how much you will save.  Love surprises and savings.

Peace love and light. Happy mid week to all xoxo 

Where to shop: 



No comments:

Post a Comment