Sunday, September 18, 2016

Wanderlust Sunday

Happy Sunday Funday, hope everyone had an amazing weekend. Tonight I am posting my Sunday ootd. 


Hair color is Pravana Violet and Indigo. My make up is Laura Mercier powder, MAC highlighter, purple NYX eyeliner used to pencil in my eyebrows, Kat Von D black tattoo liner, Better then Sex Too Faced black mascara, MAC powder blush in Melba, applied using Morphe brushes and MAC brushes, eye shadow is all colors from Kylie Cosmetic Ky Shadow with the copper creme shadow on lid, and last my lips are Colourpop ultra glossy Finders keepers. Love their lip glosses, have This is my Jam and has a gorgeous gold sparkle that is amazing. 


Wearing my Lace Kimono from PacSun that I purchased on clearance over a year ago. Love this kimono and I'm sure you have seen it often since I wear it all the time. 


My graphic tee/tank is a eBay find by Spell and the Gypsy. Love this wanderlust tee has sleeves that can be rolled up and held with a button for a tank look, and then rolled down for a tee look. This is one of my fave older Spell designs graphic tops. 




My orange floral and lace skirt is also Spell and the Gypsy. Love this skirt, the fabric is amazing, all their fabric prints are hand drawn, the lace insert and lace trim are an amazing detail. Love the pockets one of my favorite features on skirts and dresses. Needless to say the Spell ladies never disappoint. Already got the lilac Oracle skirt and sleeveless blouse, have the maple skirt, and sage blouse en route and ordering a dress, skirt and hopefully some new graphic tees when they release them. 


Jewelry is a Kendall Scott rose gold Druzy necklace from my recent Rocksbox. I plan to keep this and the matching bracket, save almost $30 from the retail price buying through Rocksbox with their discounted prices and using my shine monthly credit. Rocksbox is the best monthly box, use my code MELISSASBFF10  for your free trial month. If you love it then it costs only $19 a month but since you get the $10 credit if you keep a piece from your dm curated box you only really pay $9. They send you 3 pieces by brands like Kendra Scott, Slate, Ettika, House of Harlow 1960, Jenny Bird and other amazing brands. You can keep the pieces for as long as you like or like me I swap them out weekly so I can get 2-3 boxes a month for my $19. It comes with a postage paid return stamp. You simply place the items you aren't keeping in the box, use the resealable envelope and drop it in the mail, add and update your wish list which is where they pick the items they send along with other designs they feel fit your style from your survey you take when registering. Also you leave feed back for each set letting your stylist know what pieces you loved, liked and disliked. You can even let your stylist know styles you don't care for or pieces you don't wear, like I rarely wear earrings so they don't send me them unless I let them know of a style I want to try. Its great and amazing deal. I have kept several pieces after falling in love with them, and checked the pricing Rocksbox has a discounted price and you have your credits. Again if you want to try a free no strings month use my code MELISSASBFF10 and if you don't love it cancel before the month ends and you don't get charged anything. 


Lastly my bracelets, my brown and colorful wrap is the bohemian wrap from Bohemian Vibe Boutique. The feather is my Wanderer bracelet in Moroccan color with button back. You can order your own at www.WandererBracelets.com or use my code MELISSA20 for 20% off. 

 

Closeup of the Feather bracelet, Shell bracelet in ocean tassel back, then my blue anchor wrap. They have the wrap in both anchor and hook design then lots of other amazing designs including the custom coordinates bracelet where you can enter a location on their site and it generates the custom coordinates for your special place and then it will stamped onto your bracelet. I used the location where my hubby and I met 22 years ago.   www.WandererBracelets.com MELISSA20 for 20% off

Have a fun week and thank you for passing by. Peace, love and light always. Xoxo 


Where to shop:




1 comment:

  1. Purple hair is so beautiful, and your make up looks great. Thanks for posting the brands and colors you use, nice to know. Always wonder what you are wearing, there is one lip color that is a purple shade but not a deep shade a really pretty shade do you know the name? Will see if I see the photo to leave a comment on. Love your style it suits you so good. Bless you and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete