Monday, September 5, 2016

Kylie Cosmetics Shadow and Lip Kits

Kylie Cosmetics

KyShadow Bronze Palette & Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss/Kits



Hey everyone, hope y'all had an amazing Labor Day weekend. I know I have had a great couple of weeks here between my birthday, my little ones birthday, Labor Day weekend, the start of college football and my 18 year anniversary is almost here. Tonight I have some Kylie Cosmetics to share with you. I have never been a big makeup girl but my oldest daughter loves her makeup. She is super talented and last year for her 16 birthday I had my friend that is an amazing makeup artist come to my house to teach her some tips, and tricks of the trade. I took her shopping that weekend and got her some top of the line makeup and brushes, she has always loved makeup but after her lesson she started to really have a new found appreciation for quality. I also began to have an appreciation for the art of makeup. 

Back in February I scored her the first Kylie cosmetics lip kit. These kits were selling out in a matter of minutes and I scored 3. I went in a got the first kit and check out then went back to try to get the other two colors and was shocked it went through. Was happy I did it that way even though I had to pay double shipping because the first color sold out in a minute. 

Candy K by Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kit with Liquid Matte Lipstick and Liner

These lip kits are amazing. The Matte's are amazing, love the liner, the matte liquid lipstick goes on amazing, smells like candy and dries so amazing. I was 100% impressed. Had a little issue with my second order going to the wrong address but was lucky it was sent to the post office and I was able to go pick it up. Somehow in my rush to check out I hit something and added a digit to my street address. 

Literally Gloss, and Exposed Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics

We now have six kits and a couple glosses in our collection.  We have Candy K, Dolce K, 22, Exposed, Kristen and Literally for lips, and then the KyShadow Bronze Palette.  I recently ordered  the new Creme Shadows from the Birthday special release in Rose Gold and Copper, Black Eye Liner Kit, Love Bite Lip Kit and KyMajesty from the Metals lip line.  Excited for them to arrive some time this week or early next week since it was a long holiday weekend.  When they arrive I will post more photos and photos to show the colors on.

KyShadow Bronze Palette

I love the packaging also, I'm always a sucker for packaging and promotional pieces sent with the orders. Love the card that came with the Kyshadow. 


These colors are amazing, they go on smooth, blend amazing and the color pigmentation is amazing. Just recently my daughter purchased the new MAC Star Trek gold eyeliner, let me tell you it looks so good with these colors. I will have her send me some pics so I can share with you the look later. 


The matte shadows are so good, and the bronze colors blend amazing. I really love the colors so much. My daughter told me last week she needed the cream shadows from her birthday release so when I got notification they were going to be released again I had to make sure I grabbed them.  These are perfect for fall, and I plan to have a post coming up in the next couple of weeks with my daughter showing off her favorite makeup and accessories. I can say we love Morphe brushes, Kat Von D tattoo liner, Too Faced Better then sex mascara, NYX brow liner, and we have a lot of faves for eyeshadow, Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, Nars foundation, Laura Mercier loose setting powder, which I have some amazing tips to share for using this when applying your shadow for easy cleanup, and more.   Of course we love the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, Lorac and my daughter is a huge fan of Lime Crime products, she recently got a eyeshadow palette she loves with a matching matte liquid lipstick.  Another brand that has some cool packaging and the colors are also amazing for fall with browns, rusts, oranges, creams, and more.  I will make sure to share that for all you makeup lovers in my next beauty post.


Isn't this packaging too cute. Love it, and normally not a Kardashian supporters but love Kylie's makeup she really has proven she is a force to be reckoned with in the beauty and makeup industry. I was thinking over priced products with no fluff but these products have all been way more then excepted and exceeded my expectations in many ways. Excited to try the eye liner and the birthday release matte shadows. 

Again will be sharing our favorites from eye lashes, eyeshadow, blushes, bronzer, primer, liners, highlighters, brushes, cleaner for brushes and tips for cleaning, makeup storage and so much more in the weeks to come. Have a great night and Let's go FSU. Peace, love and light always xoxo 


All photos and content are my own, most photos have been posted prior to blog posts on social media.  In this post the top photo I posted back on March 1, 2016 and the other lip kits were from mid July 2016 which arrived while we were away for two weeks, the Ky Shadow was posted in early August.  If you search in my blog I have posted on this brand or featured photos of products in weekly round ups also.  All content is protected by copyright and can not be used with the blog owners written or verbal permission, and must receive credit for all photos and content.  This product was not sent to me for review and I am not receiving any compensation for my post or review.  I purchased all these products myself and am reviewing from my opinion and the opinion of my daughter who wears makeup  daily.

2 comments:

  1. You have a lucky daughter, I have wanted these for almost a year. Haven't been able to save up enough to purchase or they end up sold out then being sold for double retail. Great photos and love the shadow review. Excited to purchase some of the new MAC Star Trek collection. Love the bronze gloss. Been wanting to leave a comment to tell you I love your hair color, and you have such an amazing style. Would love to be your daughter to steal from your closet, my mom doesn't have cool clothes and refuses to buy me expensive makeup. Love your blog colors and design goes with your style perfect. Hope you will be posting more makeup and beauty posts love makeup posts. Would love to see some makeup videos also. Great post ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the cream shadows today after seeing your post, I didn't even know they released them for individual sale thank you for sharing. I agree the lip kits smell amazing makes me want to eat it lmao. Love your hair it looks so good on you. Saw your Instagram photos I love it

    ReplyDelete