Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mani for fun on rainy day.

Had one of those gloomy rainy Florida summer days and decided to play with some of my new nail colors I found at Marshall's and TJ Maxx:).

Colors I used were

Nicole by opi Too Rich For You

Accent finger glitter by Hot Ticket Disco Ball

Nicole polish was 2.99 and Glitter was 3.99 @ TJ Maxx:)

Also helpful hint my daughter loves glitter nail polish and so many times I have gotten so mad or frustrated trying to remove this stuff. I have tried acetone and gone through lots of cotton balls and the thick cotton pads for makeup. I have a great trick I use found on pinterest. Take a cotton ball or cotton pad apply nail polish remover place over nail then take a small piece of aluminum foil and cover finger tip, make sure to wrap entire tip of finger leaving the cotton with remover on the nail, do this to each finger and leave on for 2-4 minutes. After a couple minutes take the foil and twist a couple times running the cotton inside across the nail then press down on foil where the cotton is and pull off. Polish should be completely removed, you may need to wipe a couple more times but no more scrubbing and scraping. Great tip figured I would share:).

No comments:

Post a Comment