Sunday, August 26, 2012

Attention indie polish companies...

Attention all indie polish companies I am really dying to try and review all these amazing new indie nail polishes on the scene now. I am a fan of several on my Facebook page and really want to get a chance to try some and review them. I plan to order a couple as soon as I have some extra cash. Was super excited cause KBShimmer had a contest on fb and I thought I had won but it was a different Melissa S.

I would love to get my hands on some samples. I have a couple friends who work at salons that have never seen or tried these products and any that I get to try that I love I would be sure to pass them on to share with their clients, advertise for you on this blog and my business blog, my Facebook page etc.

Please feel free to contact me at mseptien@yahoo.com if you have a product that you would like reviewed. I love nail polish and try different brands often. I love all colors, jelly polish, glitter, shimmer you name it and I'm very open and honest. Please keep me in mind. Also please anyone who falls upon my blog please share with your friends and help me build my audience looking to get a lot of followers and fellow bloggers. Thank you so much


Meli:)

No comments:

Post a Comment