Thursday, August 16, 2012

Amazing finds nail polish

I was back to school shopping for my daughters when I stumbled upon some amazing new colors and a couple brands I never saw at of all places, TJ Maxx and Marshall's:)! I have bought OPI and Nicole by OPI several times there for 2.99-3.99 a bottle, this day I found Essie and Deborah Lippmann! Was very happy:).

My color collection has grown a lot cause my almost teen daughter is also obsessed with nail polish, like mother like daughter I guess:). I use to buy her inexpensive cheaper brands but they would stain her nails and also she would have to repaint them all the time. Back a little over a year ago I was looking for some bed head products and perfumes, that is when I stumbled upon the nail polish at Marshall's then realizing tjmaxx is associated with Marshall's decided to check there. If you are looking for some new colors for your collection or inexpensive polishes for younger kids this is the spot. Also they have an amazing selection of hair products, flat iron and curling irons and brand name perfumes of course none are new products but if you are like me I wear a lot of perfumes and colors that have been out for awhile so why not save save save:).

I was bored and went ahead and painted my nails this opi Nicole color and used the Deborah Lippmann color for an accent nail added a perfect little shimmer almost iridescent look. Will post the name of the colors below:). Doing my best to catch up on posts and add photos since I got so behind on vacation. Lots more to come so stay tuned

Did a clear base coat Sally Hansen

Two coats of Nicole by OPI Girl Talk

On ring finger Deborah Lippmann Oh! You pretty things (juicy couture collection)

Top coat Sally Hansen insta-dry

No comments:

Post a Comment