Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cinderella influenced polish for Disney

Going to Disney for my baby girl's 5th birthday been dying to use julep polish cause I have never used. Went with the gorgeous blue, Claire then wanted to give that shimmer that I think of with Cinderella a peach/pink fairy looking dust:) Used Deborah Lippmann Oh the Pretty things.

Forgot to use lotion or cuticle oil so still need to clean the polish mess I made so please excuse just wanted to post before I get busy packing and forget.

Did two coats of Julep Claire, then one coat of Deborah Lippmann polish then topped with Sally Hansen insta dry top coat. Love it:)! Photos don't capture the beauty of this color combo I tried now need to go clean the cuticles and see if I get better photos.

Have some amazing nail mail coming ordered a lot of new colors, indie polishes, won a mini indie set from serum no 5 and got new top coat to try that a friend recommended to me:).

I have to say I love the julep colors verdict is out need to see how long they last:). The color is rich the formula is creamy goes on super smooth. No complaints as of now. I will update. My jelly I did last night peeled don't k ow if I didn't let the coats dry long enough between coats, or if from to many layers or if it's the polish. My daughter has the color on her toes is lasting. I removed it and tried the Zoya Frida jelly didn't care for the color on me, it's a weird green blue almost looks like algae lol. It peeled too so either I had a bad night or I need to try some different techniques lol.

Happy shopping and painting, tomorrow going to use my gift cards from birthday so will be posting some deals and finds I'm sure lol.

Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment