Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Playing in the rain

Happy Hump day everyone. Had a rough start to my week been sore from all the rain and colder weather we have been having but today decided to throw on my Hunter rain boots and play in the puddles with my youngest daughter before we went to school/work. Good times. 


It's amazing what a little eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss can do to take you from feeling like staying in bed to playing in the rain full of happiness. 


Normally I will apply a little lipstick or gloss but today needed a little extra something since I was home in bed yesterday feeling sore and sick. I really feel great today and it's all mind over matter honestly. 



My tank is by Pam & Gela, I wanted this tank for a while and when it went on sale it sold it right away, I was so sad then missed one on eBay but didn't give up. Sure enough one day was on their website and saw it wasn't sold out they had a P so I grabbed it. I own a ton of their tees and tanks from P-L they all fit me nicely. I also have a few skirts, pants, sweaters, sweatshirts and dresses. I am always checking eBay and their website for sales then I stock up. Got a few that arrived yesterday I got after Christmas on sale. I will be sharing them this week along with some other amazing finds I scored, after Christmas sale shopping online. Don't forget to use my link to save 20% off their site, it is in the side bar under my Favorite Shops and below.

Pam & Gela 20% promo link




After playing in the puddles I was a little wet because it was still raining so I threw on my super comfy black fringe cardigan from Fashion Junkee I got last year. Love it. 




My jeans are by Silver Jeans of course and one of my favorite pairs of skinny jeans I own now. These are the Aiko mid skinny style. Love the distressed look and they fit amazing. Can't wait to share a lot more this year from Silver jeans being an ambassador for their brand has been a dream come true for me. I have been wearing their jeans for over a decade and they have always been a favorite of mine. Love to be able to represent brands and shops I love. 

Here are a few more photos and a collage of them, sorry to flood the post, okay really I'm not sorry but I loved the photos and was so hard to pick only one or two. Will have links for where to shop below. My tank has been sold out for some time, if your pregnant they have them on sale at Pea in the Pod maternity or you will have to keep an eye out like I did praying one is returned or found, or you always have eBay. I found a large but it sold before I had time to scoop it. 




Life is too short, always live for the moment, take time to stop and smell the roses, dance or play in the rain and enjoy all the small things.







Always love yourself and be yourself.



Remember also not everyone is going to like you or approve of what you do but then only person you need acceptance from is yourself, no one else matters.  Do what you love and love what you do.
Have a happy Hump day and below are some links to where to shop.  My tanks is sold out and the cardigan from Fashion Junkee but you can find the Fashion Junkee link in my Favorite shops in side bar, they have many other cute items you will love.  Also my scarf is no longer available but found some similar options.  Have a wonderful rest of the week XoXo.

Where to shop:




2 comments: