Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Fashion Finish

Hello, cheers to the weekend. Hope everyone had an amazing week. Wanted to take a moment to share some of my weekly fashion looks. If you follow me
on Instagram you probably have seen most of these but there are a few photos I have not posted on IG. Next week I have a lot of new stuff to share, along with breaking into more spring fashion. 

At work we have been flooded with articles and photos of new styles from the runways for spring fashion.  A lot of lines have already released pre spring lines and that is just a taste of the gorgeous new designs you have to look forward to. I am loving all the soft and girly styles I have been seeing, from ruffles, flowing sleeves, layers, lace, tulle, florals, blush pinks, soft suedes, slip dresses, pleats, wide legs, metallics and more. I have been curating spring fashion boards at work all week and it has already started flowing into my posts that I shared earlier in the week. I have shared looks from Alice and Olivia, and some of my favorite pieces from Forever21 that are on point with all the hot designs at affordable prices. I will have a lot more to come. I'm excited to start styling and wearing these looks. For now here is a recap of my week and hope you all have a fun weekend. XOXO




Tie dye thin strap flowing tank, paired with a crochet back cardigan from Maurice's, and Rag and Bone Dre skinny jeans.  Alex and Ani bangles.


Creme De La Creme tank I got from Love Culture a couple of years ago for under $10, black distressed Silver Jeans, and my Alex and Ani bracelets.  Necklace was a gift my 8 year old got me for Christmas from a holiday gift shop they have at her school.


Walmart camouflage tank paired with army green cargo skinny jeans from Wet Seal.


This bandeau style jumpsuit with black and cream aztec print I got a couple of years ago from Love Culture also and for under $15, they were closing and had everything 50-75% off was awesome.  The multiple chain silver and gold with horn end necklace is Forever21.


Alex and Ani silver and gold arm stack.



Bison necklace is handmade and can be found on Etsy by Fawninginlove, link is in my favorite shops.


My tie dye maxi dress is really old and made by Inc International from Macy's with the Maurice's short sleeve crochet back cardigan, and wish I had gotten a picture of my Tory Burch tan flats but cropped them out.  



Scored these Sole Society black and white striped d'Orsay flats off eBay under $20 new, love them have been wanting to wear them but was in boot mode.




Really old tee from Lucky brand, Don't feed the hipsters.  Love my graphic tees as you can see from my IG feed and below lol.





Excited about this delivery, doing a blog feature on this designer.  Her shop is The Light Blonde and I found her awhile back on Instagram, I own a few tees and tanks from her but these new ones I will be styling with some awesome bottoms for spring looks, that will be for upcoming posts and a feature.  I love her positive messages and good vibes.  Keep an eye out for these in upcoming posts.



Too pretty to act ugly tee, by the Light Blonde.  Will add link in my side bar under Favorite Shops if it isn't there already and below.  I ordered this tee because of all the harassment and bullying I have endured on social media, I saw this and had to have it.  I wish everyone could learn to be kind or at least if they have nothing nice to say not say anything at all.  I have learned to ignore it all and not let it hurt me because in the end I only have to love myself and be myself, strangers opinions and judgmental gossip cannot get to me, and it shouldn't get to anyone.  We all need to be lifting each other up and supporting one another.  There is room for everyone to succeed and do good.


Pandora feather ring, pendant and silver chain.  My hubby got me the ring awhile back and then he bought me a gorgeous feather on eBay a few years back, but he wanted to get me a nicer one so he bought me the majestic feather but returned it for the one that matches my ring.  Love it.




Last up more of my Pam and Gela collection, the navy off the shoulder sweatshirt with silver foil and black "love spent," grey with gold metallic "What's stopping you" tank, and the metallic lip graphic on black tank.  Grey metallic star knit sweatshirt by Inc International and then Citizens of Humanity patch denim pencil skirt.

That wraps it up I will add links for Bison Necklace and Light Blonde tees below.  Have a wonderful evening and weekend XoXo.


No comments:

Post a Comment