Friday, January 8, 2016

Outfit inspiration & Mirina Statement necklaces

Adore this white skirt from Forever21 so styled it with a cute wrap style self tie top and some cute blush pink accessories. Everything is from Forever21. Looking forward to payday got an awesome metallic silver faux leather mini skirt on eBay along with some other cool finds and then want to order a couple more items from Forever21 before they sell out because I know some of these items won't last. Happy I got to order the white skirt then the other items in the bottom collage. I may order this floral top and the shoes from the other collage outfit inspiration. I for sure don't need any more accessories but couldn't resist that cute brown saddle style bag. Have a Chloe bag similar but wanted something small and cross body style for Rockville or vacation. Excited for my black studded Chloe purse and wallet which was a gift to arrive feels like it is taking forever, but worth the wait.


Love the blush pink tones with white, and that adorable top is available in another style longer sleeve peasant style top, and maxi skirt. The shoes I regret not ordering with the other items because I am obsessed with the color. 



I know I posted the romper and pants earlier couldn't find the link going to check again tomorrow. If I can't find on ShopStyle I will add a link myself. Its part of their Contemporary line. Then the bag I have wanted a similar style for some time but was over $350 this one was under $25 and is cross body. Love the style and the tassel is cute. Great for music festivals and traveling when you need a small bag that is easy to carry. The short romper is for spring break, we are still deciding cruise to Mexico and Jamaica or Smoky Mountains but either way I will use over the summer for the beach. Then same thing with the cover up, always need cute stylish cover ups for the beach. I need to place an order with sand cloud to get a couple new towels and a bag for summer. Have a reward coupon and almost enough points for another thanks to everyone using my code to order their towels. Remember to use my link or the code Wanderlust25 at www.sandcloudapparel.com to save 25% off and 10% goes to saving/protecting marine life. Love that.

Over the holidays I was invited to join the Mirina girls and become an ambassador. I had to wait till after the holidays due to budget but so excited to bring these amazing stylish statement necklaces to my followers. I love the Gia Necklace with its glamorous but bohochic vibes. 


This necklace is a total statement piece for any outfit choice whether evening looks are a classic everyday look. This necklace along with the Mirina collection of famous styles will glam up any look. Be sure to use the code Mirinagirls at checkout to get 20% off your order. Can't wait to add more styles to my collection and to share more about this amazing brand. 

Have a great night, links will be up tomorrow for where to get all the above items. If you want them sooner just go to their website and click new arrivals. Xoxo 


Where to shop:

Couldn't find a couple styles on Shop Collective site so went ahead and copied links to paste below for those items. Posted some similar styles also below and matching skirt I mentioned for floral top.

Contemporary Culotte Forever 21

Chambray Culotte Romper Forever 21

Floral Self-tie surplice top Forever21

Faux Leather Brown Saddlebag Forever21

Sea Gypsies Romper Forever21

I think that is everything for the items and a few extras.  Hope you enjoyed my favorites and outfit inspiration, up late no school or work tomorrow so been online window shopping and style hunting.  Off to hit Polyvore now that everyone is going to bed.  Good night


1 comment:

  1. I found this post and fell in love with the brown bag, you have done an amazing job of finding the latest styles and at low prices. I'm beyond impressed with your knowledge and all the work you do to find stuff like this to share with others. You are truly gifted and it is highly appreciated

    ReplyDelete