Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ettika Paradise Fringe Head chain

Ettika Paradise Fringe Head Chain
Ettika.com
BOHOBABE for $10 off head chain purchase.
**Photo from Ettika.com not my own

Ettika has been killing it this summer with some of the hottest choker trends and amazing boho chic jewelry. Today I'm doing a quick post to share with you all on their Paradise Fringe Head Chain. This cute fringe bohemian inspired head chain is available now at www.ettika.com and if you use the code BOHOBABE you can save $10 off your purchase of this head chain now.

**Photo from Ettika.com not my own

Mine arrived today in the mail and this week I will add some photo of myself wearing it along with sharing posts on my Twitter and Instagram. 


The top silver fringe piece is the Paradise fringe head chain, I also got a couple items from their sale section this week, the green beaded Buddha rosary necklace for $9.99 and then the crystal spiked gun metal choker was only $4.99. I was using some of my reward points and wanted to get some extra goodies since I really love Ettika to show my support along with adding some more pieces to my collection. I love Buddhas and love rosary style necklaces. 


I picked out the choker because I had liked it for some time and it goes with my rocker vibe style, going to look great with my graphic tee and tank collection. The Gypsy Witch graphic tank is by Spell designs, also known as Spell and the Gypsies Collective. I am expecting the blue and then ordered a few other cute items that should all arrive later this week. 


If you have not already checked out my prior Ettika posts just hit search on my blog home screen and enter Ettika, all my older posts dating back to April 2016 should pop up. I have a lot of their chokers, then a few other pieces. I am quickly growing my collection and can't wait to share some new pieces I have coming. Keep an eye out for a feature on another choker perfect for layering with the beaded Surprise you Still chokers I already own then I have a gorgeous charm bracelet that should be here soon. 

I'm looking forward to sharing a lot of pieces and new items I have added to my closet for my birthday. I also still have some pieces to get next week since my birthday is Aug 27. Love celebrating birthdays and its super fun because my youngest daughter has her birthday only 6 days after my own. Two Virgo's in the house is always fun. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Tomorrow will have a week and summer wrap up with some outfit features from the passed couple weeks I have not posted here and the reveal of my newest hair color. If you love purple you will love my multi purple look. Peace love and light always xoxo 

All Photo belong to blog owner unless otherwise stated.  They have been taken by me and are used strictly for promoting and showing the styles or items in photos, any reuse of these photos is illegal without prior written consent from owner of blog.  Any false claims of my photos will be pursued with legal actions. Any photos used from designer and brand sites are also for promotional use only and are not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment