Friday, August 26, 2016

Whiskey & Bone Jewelry

Whiskey + Bone



So excited to share this amazing line with everyone. I met this amazing designer on Instagram and am so excited to be able to style her amazing creations into my daily outfits.


My birthday is tomorrow so bad such a fun time opening each package and revealing each piece. Made my day and was just in time for my birthday. 


Whiskey & Bone has tons of amazing handmade jewelry. Each piece is unique and made with the highest quality materials. You can follow her on IG @Whiskeyandbone.  Use the code WANDERLUSTBABE for 10% off your order.


I love every piece from the quartz bullet casing necklace, tusk necklace, Rose quartz earrings, African turquoise bracelet, leather fringe purse clip or keychain, my personalized cuff bracelet that says Wanderlust then has P❤️P engraved on the inside (you can have any message custom engraved), Druzy studs and of course the drop earrings are also a fave. I can't pick one favorite because they are all amazing and each piece is unique. I'm so excited to style all these pieces with my new fall styles and everyday ootd posts. 

Hope everyone had a great first week of school and have an amazing weekend. Next week I will have more fall fashion posts, some birthday gift reveals, new Alex and Ani for fall, reveal for my new entry wall with an adventure travel theme, my new hair color reveal, some Ettika piece and much more. Going to try to do a week round up post of my weekly outfit posts from social media Sunday but with it being my birthday weekend may spend the entire weekend with the family. Good night all and head over now to check out Whiskey & Bone's site, I love everything. 

Peace, love and light always xoxo 

Where to shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WhiskeyandBone

WANDERLUSTBABE for 10% off 

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS 🎈 Hope you have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will be celebrating all weekend long. It means so much to me all the birthday wishes on email, text, social media and my blog. Everyone rocks I have the coolest followers and friends. Peace love and light always xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday, hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete