Friday, October 6, 2017

ɱơཞơƈƈąŋ Ɩųҳųཞყ ცყ ʂ℘ɛƖƖ & ɬɧɛ ɠყʂ℘ყ



I had to share photos of my favorite new Spell and the Gypsy Collective pieces from their latest Lion Heart Collection available now.


Here I am wearing the Desert Queen graphic tee in black with the Moroccan Luxe skirt. I wear normally a size M-L tee and size S-M skirt.  I went with the L graphic tee so I could tie it up no problem and wanted a looser fit, and the skirt I went with a size S cause before the launch all the photos I was seeing on social media and such it seemed to be a full skirt and after checking the waist size on their website it was the same size measurement as the Zahara Midi Skirts in a M.


I loved the Moroccan luxe skirt so much I went back to order the matching blouse, I went with the S/M cause it is oversized and I still have a very loose fit.  The back has a slit up the bottom and makes it easy to tie the shirt back if you don't want to tuck it in for a more fitted look to accentuate the waist or I also love it with jeans.  Such an amazing style and print, love the muted gray and ivory tones then the cotton gauze fabric is so amazing.


I really had a hard time picking my fave photos and normally that isn't an issue for me I could take 40 pics and end up with a few I like, but this day my youngest daughter was my photographer and she took so many amazing photos.  It isn't hard to look good and feel beautiful when you are wearing amazing clothing.


I always love Spell and the Gypsy graphic tees so of course I got this tee in both colors as you have seen on my Insta feed and here on my blog.


I can't wait for this upcoming week when Spell releases the second half of the Lion Heart Collection. I am in love with the blush peachy tone maxi skirt and off the shoulder 3/4 sleeve blouse.  I have a few items along with that set on my wish list waiting to see the pricing and then what the sizing is like.



Thank you to everyone for all of your support and please comment below with what your favorite pieces are from the new collection or upcoming release this week.


Also please don't forget to use my exclusive link to shop this collection and all Spell and the Gypsy items.  I have had a few emails or DM messages asking me if my link only works for the US site.  The answer is no it works for both sites.  After you click my link you can go to the top right corner and select US or AU site from the drop down.  Also if you view my blog from your desktop or go to the bottom of the screen on your smart phone you will see where you can select to view the full or desktop version of my blog, then if you look in my sidebar on the right hand side I have banners for Spell that are both for the Australian and US sites I have them labeled which is which.  


If you have any sizing questions or anything you might want to ask me prior to ordering please feel free.  I always am asking about sizing and fit, material, etc so I do my best to get tons of details from Spell customer service which is always excellent about answering my many questions but I like to be able to provide any help I can in thanks to all the ladies who shop using my link.  I also get a lot of feed back on social media from other ladies about how they feel about the fabric, style, colors, fit, sizing and so forth.  I really want to be able to help make the shopping experience easier for you and also as a Spell sister help you make a desciosion or choice you feel confident with since I know many  like me hate to have to return items.  Also Spell usually sells out in a lot of if not most of the sizes and styles usually right away, they will restock some items usually but it is hard if you want to exchange an item so I want to help you get the size and style you love the first try.


Thank you for passing by my blog, it means the world to me to see all the visitors from all over the world, and to read all the emails and comments from everyone.  Sending peace, love and light always xoxo.  Melissa 

Where to Shop:

Spell and the Gypsy Collective link:



1 comment:

  1. You can so wear these styles and look amazing I wear them and look like I'm wearing a sack. Just like the hair color, I have never seen anyone with purple hair except maybe models or celebs and even some of them don't wear the fashion colors like you can. Excited to see what your next color is. Happy Fall 🎃

    ReplyDelete