Monday, October 9, 2017

Spell and the Gypsy Drop 2 of LionHeart tomorrow night please read...


Spell & the Gypsy Collective
Lion Heart collection


Tonight is the Spell live runway preview of the pieces from the second drop of their latest and hottest collection Lio Heart.  After the live runway show on their IG @spell.byronbay and FB page I will be hosting my own Question and Answer platform for everyone.  As many of you may have noticed I have my own custom link I share here in banners and posts, then in my social media pages as well.  In appreciation to all the out pouring of support I get from my fellow Spell sisters I wanted to giveback so last drop I made sure to do some leg work to find out sizing details, pricing and whatever else I was able to find out about each item, so I can make the shopping experience easier for everyone.


Just get together your wish list and either email me, DM me on IG @Cr8tivewanderlust or on my FB page you can send me a message also.  I will be spending later this evening sending the measurements for the sizes you inquire about, pricing info and whatever else I am able to find out so that way when you go to place your order tomorrow night you can know what fits into your budget and also what sizes you want so you don't have to take time looking up each item or trying to figure out how many Cm's and inches lol.


I know myself for years would have loved to been that prepared for each drop and maybe would have been able to get more items or plan out my budget better before hot items sold out.  This drop I am so in love with the peach and blush tones along with the sage that I am having a hard time deciding.  My budget is much smaller and I already know the maxi skirt I love is $199 USD and $249 or $269 AUD.  Sorry it is very early and I am not a morning person.


Head over to the Spell and the Gypsy website now using my link to check out more from the photo shoot and these lovely photos I grabbed off their blog.  They took these in Morocco and OMG they are so perfect for the collection.  I have been so inspired by this collection cause I love Moroccan design and style.  As an interior and architectural designer Morocco has always been a huge inspiration in my own personal design style.


For those who may not be aware I decided to start sharing the Spell links after being diagnosed in 2014 with MS and Sjogren's syndrome after realizing I would be missing out on many of their collections and styles.  Spell has been so amazing to me and I want to always give back to everyone from the designers, customer service and of course all my Spell sisters out there.


Just click my link here: https://t.cfjump.com/30821/t/25515?Url=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.spelldesigns.com%2F&SourceType=250&SourceValue=5939 or anywhere in my banners on my blog in side bar, on my social media pages, etc.  You can also copy and paste my link to share on FB or add to your own IG profile for the day, I would be so super thankful and grateful.  You have no idea how much all of you and your support means to me.


What are your fave pieces and what's on your must have or wish list?  Please feel free to comment below as well as add any questions you may have.  The best way to reach my is going to be via IG direct messages, I will be setting up a live group for those who need help with sizing and pricing, all I ask in return is you use my link when placing your order and share it with others.




Loving these amazing patterns and colors they are to die for.


I can't wait to see all my lovely Spell sisters rocking their new designs later this week and just think by this coming weekend we should all be dressing in new Spell and the Gypsy Lion Heart collection.


Peace Love and light to you all, hope you had an amazing weekend and have an awesome week.  Looking forward to chatting with you all later after the live Spell IG and FB preview of the collection. 


Update for sizing: after watching the live preview and runway show the ladies all mentioned most items ran true to size except for the Cassidy dress which was running a little larger. I did a little investigating and couldn't seem to find much information on the actual sizes that made me think they ran larger or smaller so I know I will be sticking to my normal sizes on these new styles. One of the sizing notes I saw for the maxi skirt seemed like it was way off cause I went with a S Moroccan Luxe skirt and M in midi only to have a fuller skirt, the waist seemed much smaller to me but thinking maybe since there is so much material and they have gathered it a lot for the really pretty flowing pleated look maybe the elastic is a bit wider and makes it smaller unstretched compared to the other styles. It also has a much wider tie waist more ribbon like then the normal thin tassel. Several people I know who have gotten to try on these lovely new styles told me they tried on XS-M and didn't see a huge difference in waist mostly length so I'm thinking if you are normally a S-M S will work remember these skirts are a lot of material and heavier then normal too. The blouse I'm going with a L like I did with Elyse and the last Zahara, it has the tie waist and I'm larger busted for smaller busted gals the S would be perfect. The green long sleeve blouse has the stretchy material across the bust I had a few ladies tell me they sized up, mostly taller girls cause they said that made the top feel slightly smaller but these were taller ladies where my shorter ladies told me they went true to size.  The rompers taller girls are sizing up from their normal size for length in the body especially on the solid green one which seems to be very small through the torso and body area. Cassidy top order true to size for your bust and shoulder it is meant to be larger through the waist, shorts are true to size and the dress runs slightly large have been told some ladies went down a size. I hope this helps and if you have specific questions let me know I will do my best to answer. Oh also before I forget the spell angel tank in green, I know I was trying to decide between a L or XL after seeing the live runway and comparing sizing it is meant to fit tighter and more fitted not like a tee or their normal tanks. I would go with a L and I'm very large busted mostly cause I noticed on the model that the under arm seemed rather large and longer. For smaller girls with smaller bust I would order true to size or size down for more fitted look and up for your bralette to show under arms, I know some ladies like this Peek a boo look. The Spell ladies have done another amazing job creating a gorgeous line and can't wait for my items to arrive and share here with all of you. Hoping I make the proper sizing choices. Make sure to be ready to go tonight and order those maxis and the green romper quickly those will sell out really fast. Same with the sage green skirt and blouse set. Good luck to all and happy shopping xoxo. 


All Photos from Spell Designs website and blog post, you can visit using this link and go to blog or campaigns.  None of these photos are my own or do I take any photo credit for.  Spell always has the best campaign photo shoots.  I will have my own photos once I receive my items later this week hopefully. 

Where to Shop:

Shop Spell using my link for their new lion heart drop 2 tomorrow night feel free to DM me for any sizing or pricing questions link is: shop.spelldesigns.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment