Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wilde Bella Nirvana

Wilde Bella Nirvana


Will have a lot more in depth post along with details about these skirts and one of my new fave designers, The Wilde Bella from Australia.  I have been excited for this line since I got a little peak back when she was releasing her Ohana skirts.  I was honored to get to see this collection come together from the print, color choices, and then styles she came up with, she really is going to be a designer to watch out for...



My favorite Nirvana tee and I own many, this one is so colorful and that graphic is amazing.


Link to The Wilde Bella below and promise I am catching up now but will edit this post Thursday when driving to gibe you my details and opinion on these lovely skirts that if you have not gotten yet you must order at least one.


Off to bed long day tomorrow hope everyone is having a great week.  Peace love and light always xoxo


Where to shop:



No comments:

Post a Comment