Wednesday, October 4, 2017

ცơɧɛɱıąŋ ʂąɬųཞɖąყ

ცơɧɛɱıąŋ 


Loving this skirt from one of my faves Quiqui Clothing, a brand I have been lucky to collaborate with since she released her collection on IG.  I love the new black neutral color Maverick skirt, it has white details throughout and some brown accents in the bottom ruffle detail.  I also have the matching long sleeve wrap top that I think looks so fun with this skirt.  Be sure to visit her Instagram page and show some love, she has lots of amazing styles and always adding new styles, for the quality you cannot beat the prices.  I have close to a dozen skirts now and every single one is made with attention to detail and soft flowing fabrics.  Her IG is @Quiquiclothing.


Silly pose I know but had my girl take some pics of me walking the sidewalk on the side of our house to get the flowing and fullness of this lovely skirt.  I am always trying to find black and neutral skirts to wear with my large collection of graphic and band tee/tanks.  This one is perfect, as you can see in the photos it matches perfectly with this Bohemian definition tank I have had for several years by Boho Circus.  




Hope you enjoy my bohemian inspired outfit of the day from over the weekend.  Sandals are from American Eagle, I had a brown pair I got at Target and fell in love with them but when I went back to get black they were not on sale anymore and couldn't find my size.  I found these shopping for back to school with my girls and they were only $7.  Sometimes when you hold off you find the best deals.  Sending peace, love and light to y'all. xoxo 

Where to shop:



No comments:

Post a Comment