Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Bohemian Fall accessories 🍁


Free 30 day trial 

These super cute Aster spike earrings came in one of my recent Rocksbox packages.  Rocksbox has been killing it with their styles and designs recently even more then ever.  I have been keeping 1-2 pieces per box where I use to keep one piece maybe every 3-5 boxes.  You can sign up for a free month by clicking on the Rocksbox link above or below then using my personal code MELISSASBFF20 for your free 30 day trial.  Trust me you will be hooked once you experience the revolving door of lovely jewelry and you can personalize your wishlist where you receive items you love and not have surprise pieces coming that you would never wear.  Recently they even changed it where now you can swap one item each month also.  Love this box and I have tried so many subscription boxes, at one time I had like 10 and now have 2.  Try it out whats there to lose?



These cute suede tie front slides by Bamboo shoes I got on IG for $14.  I follow a shop called @smokinhotstudio and happened to see they posted a sale on some of their shoes as well as some other cute fashion pieces so I couldn't pass them up.  Always looking for comfy slip on shoes for wearing to run errands or just on chilling days.  You cannot beat the price.


Next up got these bags off eBay, they are handmade round shaped rattan wicker purses.  These are very on trend right now and can cost from $55-125, this one is 20. Around and I won them both for $24 with free shipping.  They have a lovely fabric lining and leather strap and closure.  The smell is amazing also and love how no two are alike.  Lots of room for small wallet and some other miscellaneous items.


My yellow buddha and the embroidered Indonesian pillows are all from Homegoods but the buddha I have had for close to 10 years and the cushions or pillows I got back in May for my bistro table out front.


Last up my mom grabbed this necklace for $3 on sale normally it is only $5 at Walmart.  It isn't something I would have ever picked up for myself but the day she got it my new Spell and the Gypsy collective Lion Heart items arrived and it matches so good with the sage/olive green, peach and pink tones.  Be sure to check out my IG for photos of my new Spell pieces which are some of my all time favorites as well as tomorrow I will be posting all those photos here live on my blog.

Have a wonderful night and sorry I have been creating my blog posts on my phone daily but then have not had time to come onto my laptop to edit, add links, and change size of photos before making my posts live to the public so that is why you are seeing 2-4 posts a day and then none for 2-4 days.  I am working on getting more time to post daily or at the least every other day but right now I am a single parent basically and my girls both have the most craziest and hectic schedules with sports and after school clubs.  I barely have time to think yet alone edit posts and take photos it really is not easy.

Hope everyone has a great mid week and I will be away for a few days in the mountains but will be sure to post a few scenic photos.  I may take a break for the weekend but I will be sure to take a lot of photos I can post when we get back, looking forward to some quality time together all four of us.  Peace, love and light always,  Melissa xoxo

where to shop:


No comments:

Post a Comment