Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Folklore by House of Skye


fσℓкℓσяє ву нσυѕє σf ѕкує



For some time now I have been a huge fan of House of Skye's Flamenco skirts.  I love the short front and long back, also known as castaway style or high low skirts.  I love how this collection she added the lace detail to the flamenco for a more feminine touch.  It looks amazing with the pastel purple print and lovely light weight fabric.  Her fabric is another reason why I love these skirts because of the lightness of the material it has a very flowy and flirty look.  I also got the blue midi skirt in this print I will be wearing very soon.


I styled it with one of her matching graphic tanks, I love how every collection she always has 4-6 styles of graphic tanks to mix n match with her skirts.  Everyone who follows me knows how much I love to rock a graphic or band tee/tank with a fun boho chic skirt.  That is pretty much my staple outfit of the day style, mixing in jeans and layers with vintage jewelry or accessories. You can follow the link below to check out Tash from House of Skye's amazing new Folklore collection, she has several skirts and dresses that are so fun and flirty.  Hope everyone has a wonderful end to their week and thank you for stopping by.  I am working on posting all the blog entries I have been doing on my phone and forgetting to make them live here on the blog.  Sorry for my delay in posting and flood of a bunch of posts at once, but my iPhone is acting up and I am waiting for the preorder on the new iPhone X which is the end of the month.  Lots of peace, love and light to all.

Where to shop:


No comments:

Post a Comment