Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Spell Lion Heart Angel

Spell Lion Heart Angel



Spell and the Gypsy collective Lion Heart drop 2....


Here I am wearing the Spell angel green tank in a large, as you can see it fits perfectly and has room, the top doesn't stretch and mess up graphics at all.  Skirt is the sage mini skirt in a medium which I only sized up to wear lower on my hips to get added length because I don't like to wear skirts too short.  


Necklace is from Walmart cost $3 on sale was a gift from my mom and regular price was marked $5. Colors match amazing with this collection with the sage/olive green, peach and light blush pink.  Bracelet was a custom idea I had made by my girl Laura who owns Fawninginlove on Etsy.  She always sees my visions and brings them to life.

Happy mid week and hope everyone enjoys their weekend, I am working on getting all my posts published live here since I have been behind and I am going away 5 days in the mountains and an extra day in our new hometown.  Peace love and light y'all xoxo

Where to shop:



Blush strappy ankle sandals by Mi.iM shoes you can find them on IG @shopmiim 




No comments:

Post a Comment