Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Love to stitches

QuiQui Clothing Maverick Skirt & Love Stitch Clothing Camisole




It's Wednesday and you know what that means!? Almost made it to the weekend. I always love mid week cause I am a night owl by nature and mornings aren't my fave since I'm up late no matter how many times I try to go to bed early. Plus who doesn't love Friday and the weekend!? Come on now lol. 

In celebration of the mid week I decided today I would share two of my current faves in my closet. For some time now I have been in love with Qui Qui Clothing. I like to call this boutique one of my hidden gems. The clothing is stellar, the pricing is just crazy affordable, all the styles are the cutest pieces and the quality is right up there with higher end brands that carry similar styles. I was honored when the owner had reached out to me to send me a skirt to try cause I had been eyeing her collection for a couple of months prior to that but couldn't find where to order them. Then I came across another of my fave online gems The Wilde Bella and saw she was stocking the Qui Qui skirts then discovered they are actually mother and daughter. 

Ever since I got that first skirt I am always checking in on the latest new designs. She is always releasing new styles, colors and patterns. I honestly would own them all and do own a lot of them but I try to keep myself on a budget which isn't easy with so many beautiful designs and styles. I own this skirt, the Maverick in both this blue and pink shade and the black. The cut is a high low castaway style skirt with the shorter front and beautiful ruffle trim bottom. I think these style skirts are flattering on all body types and love that I can wear them paired with my huge collection of graphics or with lovely blouses like I have on here. 



My camisole is the Love Stitch clothing and I have to admit I buy most of my pieces by them off of eBay new but discounted or discontinued. Again I am a bargain shopper it may not always seem that way when you follow my blog or Instagram but I'm a mom of two girls one is a senior and almost 18 who has an addiction to makeup and fashion; then my youngest turned 10 in September she is also a mini diva fashionista, who loves clothing and makeup too. She isn't allowed to wear makeup out yet or to school but she wants to be just like her big sis so she is always playing with makeup and on special occasions I do allow her to wear some for fun. She is actually very good at applying thanks to her super talented sister. 

This camisole has adjustable straps, lace details on the front and back, light weight soft fabric and love the tassel tie neckline. I had been looking at several styles similar to this by other brands but this one I got for under $50 on eBay and so happy I went with it cause it's amazing for tucking in, belting, tying and wearing out. It has a slightly longer back and small slit on the sides which is great for tying. Every woman needs a few amazing solid white blouses and camis for styling with their boho and vintage pieces. It's like a little black dress or graphic tees, you can never have too many. 




My necklace and bracelet are a matching set from one of my fave online vintage jewelers. I got this set where I have gotten 90% of my vintage styles and same shop where I found my vintage Tharu necklace back last winter. My tassel bracelet is Lacey Ryan and love these fun colorful tassel bangles. They look really cute worn alone, mixed in with other styles or stacked with same bangles in multiple colors. I also have a new thumb ring for my left hand, for years I have been wearing my grandfather's wedding band on my right hand but recently got this amazing ring from Rocksbox that was a keeper as soon as I tried it on. Finding a good thumb ring isn't always easy because the thumb is a hard one for a good fit, it can't be thick, has to be slightly rounded on the inside for sliding on and off with ease and just the right size to slip over the knuckle but not be too loose on the finger after you get it over the knuckle. A size 7 works amazing for me and then finding the shape is the hardest part but this one slid right on and it's got the most beautiful sparkly cz's and opals. Will take a closeup pic soon so you can see the amazing details. 




Off to dinner with my family, my hubby is in town surprised my girls last night and is here till tomorrow am. Trying to enjoy the little time we have together but not as sad this week for him to leave because next week we leave on Wednesday to head up to his place then leave Thursday am for NC. Hoping to see a glimpse of some fall leaves 🍁🍂 and can't wait to do hayrides, corn mazes and fall festivities somewhere that it actually feels like it's fall. Everyone have a great end to your week and keep an eye out for my new Spell, shipped out yesterday and should arrive by the weekend. Can't wait to share with everyone, also hoping a few items are restocked. Peace, love and light always, xoxo Melissa 

Where to shop:


Maverick skirt:


Love Stitch Clothing



No comments:

Post a Comment