Tuesday, October 17, 2017

💕 Stuck on You 🌵


Mate the Label, Stuck on You graphic tank.  Love Mate the Label graphic tops because they always have fun graphics, high quality tees and tanks, and all their products are made in the USA.  This California based label is always worth the extra money to know your getting a high quality product and of course the designs are always unique.  


I paired my Mate tank with this lovely Mahiya Leather, Anita skirt.  I had been wanting this skirt for a couple of months before I took the plunge.  I had never purchased from this designer before and was not sure of the quality or sizing.  My skirt is a S/M with elastic waist and button down front with tassel tie waist.  It has the high low, or as many Spell lovers refer to them as castaway style skirts.  The bottom ruffle adds that extra flowy feeling to the skirt for a perfect bohemian luxe feel and vibe.  The pastel colors are very nice together and the fabric is super soft.  All around Mahiya leather has been a great label to purchase from,  I own a few of their skirts now and just saw their Aussie summer collection previews that look amazing.  If you love leather goods too then for sure check their shop out they have some amazing wallets, clutches and leather goods with a nice mix of dresses, skirts and tops.  



It is still super hot here in Florida so while I am watching some of my favorite bloggers starting to post their fall layers, sweaters, boots and fall styles I have to get a little sad because I love layering but sadly here the weather just isn't really great for layering.  We may get an occasional cool front that moves through usually lifting our humidity level from making it mid to upper 90's with high humidity making it horrible hair weather, sticky and even warmer feeling to the humidity drop makes it feel semi cooler.  We get really lucky and sometimes a strong cool front comes down and really cools us down to maybe the 60-70's but nothing much colder really, if we get into the upper 50's its in the late over night to early morning hours.


Shop my look below and be sure to check out my Instagram for my daily looks and for outfit ideas or inspiration.  Peace, love and light always,   Melissa xoxo 

Where to shop:



No comments:

Post a Comment