Thursday, October 5, 2017

мaнιya leaтнer вeѕтιe ғeaтυre


мaнιya leaтнer вeѕтιe ғeaтυre

I am so honored to be featured by brands I love but it is even more of an honor when you are featured not only rocking an outfit you put together but to have your best friend side by side with you wearing an outfit you styled for her for her birthday gift. 

I put together the Mahiya Leather Delilah skirt in Berry with this Spell and the Gypsy pink graphic tank, and then when my besties birthday was coming up I wanted to put together a special present for her. She literally is someone who has so many amazing clothes and outfits that I wanted to get her something not only that I knew she would love but I wanted to get her something that I knew she wouldn't have already. She had told me she loved the Mahiya Delilah collection and I knew she loved the black olive skirt. My own style is a twist of bohemian gypsy and rocker chic style so I decided since she also loves similar styles, we did meet on IG through our love for Spell, so I was on the hunt for the perfect graphic top to match but that I knew she wouldn't already have. I decided to go vintage so the chances of her owning that same exact would be less, I found this awesome vintage Harley Davidson lace trim tank on Etsy. It matched amazing with and I knew she would accessorize it perfectly too. We are so much a like and usually always love the same things. I will literally see something I love and go to send it to her with normally having her either tag me or send me the same thing lol. It's really such a blessing to have such an amazing friend and so refreshing to have met someone who is such a genuine, loyal and caring friend. 

Thank you to Mahiya Leather this feature really made my heart so happy and touched me so much. It's truly special and if you want to check out the entire post you can go to their blog here http://bit.ly/2hQjiux. Be sure to follow them on IG @mahiya_leather. Below I will include a link where you can find the pieces shown above worn by myself and @juniperskyes. Have an awesome end to your week. Peace love and light always. Xoxo 


Where to shop: 


Tank by Spell and the Gypsy: 


Vintage Harley Davidson lace trim tank I purchased on Etsy.com you can also find a huge selection on eBay too. Happy shopping please feel free to share your fave boho or rocker chic style by commenting below and attaching a photo or send me an email, and you can also tag me or dm me on IG @cr8tivewanderlust. ✌🏼❤✨

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is so awesome to have you and your best friend both featured. I have seen you both featured many times on pages I follow on Instagram, that is awesome. Did you meet on social media or have you known one another for a long time? I love the outfit you styled for both of you. Have a nice night and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much, it truly is such a honor and probably one of my fave features on a blog ever. I met her on Instagram over a year ago when I asked her about a spell dress she had on I was going to order. Was interested in the sizing and fit, she answered me back and then we followed one another and little by little over the next couple of months we had been commenting on each other's photos then we started talking via text and direct messages. Not a day goes by that we don't talk to each other and she is the sweetest, most genuine and caring person I have ever met. It feels like we have been friends our entire life and we just have so much in common but still enough stuff we don't have in common to make a great friendship. She really has been such a blessing in my life especially when I have my first born getting ready to graduate from high school and head to college, she can relate cause she also has two girls and her youngest just left for college this year and her oldest is a couple years into college. She has been such a great emotional support and we always have such a great laugh together. She lives not far away part of the year so we will be getting together often and hope to be able to collaborate with her more on some awesome ideas we both have. Thank you again for your kind comment and hope to see you back here soon. Have a lovely weekend and Friday. Peace love and light always xoxo. Mel

      Delete