Sunday, September 24, 2017

🦁💙Spell and the Gypsy Lion Heart, Zahara and Moroccan Luxe ✨

🦁💙Spell and the Gypsy Lion Heart, Zahara and Moroccan Luxe


Wearing the new Lion Heart by Spell and the Gypsy Collective, Zahara midi skirt in Navy with the Desert Queen graphic tee.  Sizing is pretty on point with this collection and styles, I am wearing a M midi skirt and L graphic tee.  I can usually wear S-M in their skirts and S-L in their tee or singlets. This collection I ordered a L tee for length so I can tie them in the front easily.


Moroccan Luxe skirt, this is my all time fave skirt currently.  The fabric is gorgeous and I really love the muted neutral tones.  I sized down on this skirt cause from seeing it on other ladies and in the photos online it looked to be really full.  I usually size up to a M in the skirts for more added fullness cause I love to have a full swishy skirt but this has the half moon cut which gives lots of material and the perfect full swishy look I love.  The waist is fully elastic with a lovely tassel tie drawstring.  The S is 70 cm's which is the same as the above Zahara midi skirt in Navy and below Rosewater.  I am wearing the black Desert Queen graphic tee in a L.  This tee matches the skirt so good, and I love the styling possibilities of this skirt.  I have already worn it with a few graphic tees and blouses playing around in my closet.


Another shot of the Zahara Midi skirt in Navy and Desert Queen graphic tee.  I am also wearing some beaded bracelets from 31ements Jewelry and Charged Jewelry.  You can find links in my favorite shops in side bar for these brands.  I also have on my Jord Watch in Zebra wood and Turquoise you can enter to win a $100 gift voucher using my link below.  Everyone who enters will receive a $25 voucher good until 12/31/17.  Contest ends on 10/21/17.  More details on my previous blog post if you are interested in entering.


Cora Zebrawood and Turquoise watch link below:




My favorite skirt from the Lion Heart collection, the Moroccan Luxe skirt.  I am so tempted to order the blouse or dress too, because this fabric is just beautiful.  It is not as fancy with the lurex silver threading like the Zahara pieces and the print is not Spell's normal floral and bright style but this is really a dream come true for me.  I have always loved Moroccan design and style it is a huge inspiration in all my home decor and my wardrobe too.  The ease of wear with the neutral colors is my all time fave and here I paired it with my off the shoulder blouse with lace details by Pastel Designs.  I will include a link below where you can find the same top and lots of other lovely pieces that you are sure to like if you love bohemian style fashion.


Last up is the Zahara Rosewater mid skirt and Off the shoulder Blouse.  I went with the M again in the skirt and did a L blouse.  I had originally thought I needed a M and had it in my cart cause I was basing it off the chest measurements on their website but after speaking with a Spell customer service rep online they told me to stick with the size I would normally order which in tops like this would be a Large.  I thought it was going to be like the Elle blouse and have an elastic waist with drawstring tie but there is no elastic.  I am not sure if the M would have worked but the L is rather huge in my waist,  I have to tie it a lot and then play around with the gathering of the material so it looks right.  I don't plan to return to the top cause I am worried the elastic around the shoulders would be too tight on the M and would not stay in place, but the L is only loose on me in the waist the rest fits me very nicely.  I do not have any issues with the band in the arms around the capped sleeves or the band across the shoulders popping up or rolling over like I think the M may have done.  

All in all I am totally in love with this entire collection.  I wish now I had ordered the moroccan luxe dress, and maybe the rosewater tunic dress.  I was worried the tunic dress would tent on me since I would have to order a L to fit my larger chest.  I have seen several photos of larger busted ladies wearing the dress and I don't feel it is a flattering on them as the ladies with smaller bust that can order the proper size for their waist also.  I have so many strappy dresses from recent drops that I didn't even look into the midi dress cause I still need to get wear out of the ones I have in my closet, but I do love that style on all body types. 

Please use my link to shop the collection above and below or you can also find banners in my side bars.  I really do love being an affiliate for Spell and the Gypsy since I wear their clothes more then any other label or brand.  I appreciate everyone who has supported me by using my link and I am always here for any sizing, quality, or other questions you may have.  Please feel free to comment below or on any of my posts I receive email alerts every time a comment is left, or you can always email too.  Hope y'all had a great weekend and have a wonderful week.  Keep an eye out for a lot of new pieces and styles this week on my social media pages and I will also have some new collections and brands this week here on my blog.  Peace, love and light always xoxo.

Exclusive Spell and the Gypsy Website Link

Where to shop:


Pastel Designs:


Jord Watches:

Enter contest here: https://www.woodwatches.com/g/dlitefultrends giving away one $100 gift voucher and everyone who enters will receive a $25 gift voucher good from the day after contest ends until 12/31/17.  Contest ends on 10/22/17 at 11:59 pm.  Thank you for your support and Good Luck to all,  xoxo


1 comment:

  1. What size is your tees? I have found the sizing never the same or consistent on their pieces. Also how is the fabric in the Zahara pieces? I have seen some remarks on FB spell page where ladies are saying the fabric is delicate and falling apart. I also saw a photo of the Moroccan skirt with a seam separation curious to see how you feel since I know you own so many of their clothes and have been a customer of theirs for many years now. Thank you for your honest opinion and sizing feedback. Love your blog. Found you on the Spell website under their styled section and went to Instagram which led me to your blog. I spent an hour between your Instagram page and now your blog, love your style and you must have one amazing closet full of lovely boho clothing.

    ReplyDelete