Monday, September 18, 2017

Down the spiral staircase with Ettika and Spell this Monday

Happy Monday lovely ladies, sorry for my absence between moving, purchasing land, building a new home, school starting and then Hurricane Irma my life has been very hectic. I have so many amazing new styles I have posted over on social media and working hard to get caught up with my blog posts. 


Today I wore my Spell and the Gypsy Flower Child Sayulita musk mini dress. I paired it with my white converse, and lots of fun jewelry. The choker is the Down the spiral staircase by Ettika. I'm also wearing their celestial moon ring, turquoise beaded charm bracelet with fringe gold details, and a lovely charm anklet with all kinds of fun charms. You can use my user name for IG, CR8TIVEWANDERLUST to receive 15% off your purchases at Ettika.com.


My fringe pink earrings and turquoise bar pendant necklace are from my monthly Rocksbox. You can try Rocksbox for a month no strings attached using my code MELISSASBFF20. I love getting new pieces that are the latest trends and styles to wear with all my new clothing every two weeks. Amazing monthly box and you get to pick the pieces you love to add to your wishlist. I have kept so many amazing pieces and each month you get to use the money you pay for the monthly box as a credit towards any items you decide to keep as well as enjoying discounted prices for the pieces. Just another perk of being a monthly Rocksbox subscriber. 




For those of you who follow me regularly either here on my blog or on social media know how much I adore bohemian style clothing. It is basically all I wear along with jeans and graphic tees. Spell & the Gypsy is one of my long time faves and they have a brand new collection launching tomorrow night in the US. Tonight is their preview on social media and today they released a few photos of the styles that will be dropping in tomorrow's launch. Below are some of my faves and be sure to use my link to shop. You can click on any of the Spell banners on my blog or the links in my Twitter, and Instagram profiles. 



I know for sure I will be getting the 3 skirts being released along with the graphic tees and a blouse. I am trying not to spend too much because they have the rest of the collection coming out in October with more lovely blush tones and some amazing sage green tones. I love Moroccan design from being an interior designer so I'm totally loving all the Moroccan design influence in some of the new pieces. 

Hope y'all have a wonderful start to your week and stay tuned I am about to announce a contest very soon along with some amazing new pieces I will be posting. I have lots of new brands to share from all over the world. I'm always looking for new brands to share with all my amazing followers and I have come across so many. I'm so blessed to be able to work with brands and designers to collaborate by posting photos of their new collections to share with everyone. I promise you will fall in love with all the new designers and pieces. Fall is one of my fave times of the year and I'm heading to the mountains in a few weeks to do a photo session with all the new styles I have received and some other stuff I have picked up on sale or off eBay to style with the new looks. I can't wait to share and I'm so excited to see the fall leaves.  Be sure to check out my next post with all my new fave Spell pieces and the link to shop. Peace love and light to all xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment