Monday, September 18, 2017

LionHeart by Spell & the Gypsy Collective preview and first pieces launch

You can use my link below to shop the collection and all other Spell related designs.

I know their graphic tops and skirts are my fave, for many years now I have been ordering every tee, singlet and skirt I love from their many collections.  I have a closet full of Spell skirts and graphics lol.  I decided to behave this collection because Flower Child I got so many pieces only because it was my birthday so this collection I am only going to order 2 tees, 3 skirts, 1-2 blouses and maybe a dress.


Funny I own a black and 2 white Tom Petty style tee shirts that look almost identical to these with a camel.  The one black cold shoulder tee and then the white men's tee are by Chaser Brand, I got one for my birthday last summer from Chaser and then the other I got online also last summer or fall.  I then saw a v neck women's tee that had a more vintage look on Wilde Bella's page and was on the hunt.  I prefer a vintage look to my tees especially older bands and I discovered Recycled Karma had one like I wanted so I also got that one on sale.  If anyone is interested in the men's L by Chaser brand in white please messsage me, once I find it cause we moved I am going to sell it.  Blue is my fave color so of course this skirt is a favorite.  I also love morrocan style and decor so the moroccan white with gray skirt is so lovely.

I love off the shoulder tops, this is for sure a must have and always like to get one blouse if they have a short sleeve option to break up always wearing graphic tees or tanks.


Love all the dresses but may hold off and wait, the next half of the collection has some lovely sage green and more blush pieces coming in October. Be sure to use my link to shop the collection which is above and below as well as on my social media profiles and I have a couple banners here on my blog.  Isn't this collection stunning?  What pieces are your fave?  Any questions on sizing or pricing? Please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to answer any and all questions.  Have a lovely afternoon and tune in tonight to the live Spell preview where they also answer a ton go questions as well as showing all the details of each item.  Hoping to see some more sneak peeks at the rest of the line too.  Peace love and light always.

My link to shop the Spell collections


All photos are property of Spell designs,  I got these from their FB page to share with everyone after they released them publicly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment