Friday, September 15, 2017

Arnhem Portofino Verde & Quiqui Clothing


The new Arnhem clothing Portofino Collection skirt in Verde.


Cream off the shoulder blouse with fringe details and bell sleeves from Qui Qui Clothing


Perfect combination and this top is so light weight that I can actually wear it here in hot South Florida.  I am always impressed with the quality and speed of Arnhem's International Shipping.  I have ordered from them a few times now and it has been pleasant every time with impressive quality in all their clothing.  This new collection does seem to run a little larger then the Juniper or Spanish Rose pieces I ordered an Australian 12 and it is loose fit compared to my other 12's but doesn't look bad or too large.  The material is a shiny silk or satin like material but not thick, it is perfectly light weight and the colors are so vibrant.  One of my faves for sure from Arnhem and they have had so many amazing prints and colors. Any questions on fit or sizing feel free to message me in the comments below or find me on IG you can find my link in my sidebar. 

Have a great weekend, peace, love and light y'all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment