Thursday, February 5, 2015

Z Gallerie dreaming

Day dreaming of some items that I love from Z Gallerie that would make my bedroom complete and finally would finish my master bedroom. Seems like my master bedroom is always the last room to be finished because I always work on the kids room and then the rooms guests see. Finally want to finish my room. Dreaming of course and would need to win the lotto to get all these items, but a girl can dream right?! Lol.

If you read this Z Gallerie people I love your store and have the Jameson Bed, montecito curtain panels and shams, striped duvet in white and aqua, a aqua and white montecito style rug under my dining table, place mats in aqua and white along with a lot of decor accent pieces. Zgallerie is my top store for higher end home decor for sure. 


All photos from zgallerie.com website. Made my wishlist and now time to hustle to make some money or find some items similar. 


Below are some recent and newer shots of my room and other zgallerie items 






Need the deer head and some aqua pillows, the white duvet would be amazing and then the other items would be great for finishing my dining room. Like I said above a girl can dream 

No comments:

Post a Comment