Friday, February 8, 2013

Shoe game for passed week

I have mentioned and posted photos from online of some of the shoes but promised I would post some actual photos. One pair I got pretty lucky they were marked down to 17.99 but they looked worn or returned. I actually came home a used sanitizer on the inside sole then cleaned up the satin look like new. They are made by Candie and are black satin peep toe with ankle strap then black rhinestones on heel. I complained and lady in footwear marked them down to 6.99.

Then I got the Jennifer Lopez nude sparkle platform heels retail for 74.99 were 30 then the candies silver with sparkle peep toe with ankle strap 17.99 and the Candie black with silver studs. The heel is pretty thick but they are super comfy. Next week going to get Rock and Republic peep toe bootie that zips up back. I saw a black pair in a suede but they only had display. They were marking down big time and if you need boots check out Kohl's now. Half the shoes I buy I see, love and wait cause they always go on clearance. I always bought all my shoes at Macy's either Jessica Simpson, Steve Madden, Guess etc but Kohl's has stepped up their game. Last week I grabbed the JLO navy and gold heels, tab with stud and ankle strap, black boots, and LC Lauren Conrad silver pumps and a pair of Rock and Republic suede close toe black heels without platform, wanted a comfy lower pair of simple black heels.

Check out www.kohls.com and will go on laptop tonight to post link to ladies shoes or you can check my previous posts. Super excited to get my new watch and purse this week:). I been looking and gave hubby my wish list. I am surprised after getting me a camera he would be getting me more but he asked what I wanted:). Love him I am a spoiled wifey for sure. I work hard especially since he works all the time.

Enjoy photos and have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment