Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gorgeous watch by Michael Kors

I have a few Michael Kors watches and a Movado I got myself a few years ago when I had some unexpected cash come my way. I save the Movado for dressy or special occasions then have my other watches for every day wear.

I been wanting a rose gold watch, I have a knock off watch in rose gold but really love all the Michael Kors watches. I don't wear a lot of gold but this watch caught my eye today when my mom and I went out to Sawgrass to check out the outlet stores. Looking for a bright spring/summer purse so we went into the Michael Kors outlet and I saw this watch. Funny cause yesterday I saw it on a lady at Victoria Secret when I was standing in line. Loved it but never seen it in stores.

I tries it on and was instant love. H e a hair appointment tomorrow but think after hair will be going back for the watch and a Tory Burch yellow purse I saw, will be posting photos later of that. The watch is $224-250 at regular stores and it's $169-199 at outlets. The face is a little different and my favorite part is the bracelet is self adjustable. It has links similar to fossil watches that you can snap off yourself. Looks like a bracelet.

Enjoy photos and let me know what do you think?

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment