Sunday, February 10, 2013

Julep Joann extra photos

Here are a few extra photos of Julep Joann from this weekend:). I love this color but used seche for top coat since I got a bottle in the mail from a friend. Hadn't tried it in awhile but remember why I don't care for it. Have the tip shrinkage had it within hours of the polish application:(. Back to Out The Door and Poshe.

I have been bored with my straight flat ironed hair or wavy not totally curly natural hair. Hit pinterest for ideas but didn't have much time to get to fancy. I ended up just using two size curling irons and some hair spray. I started with my natural wavy hair that I applied Hair Crack and some Josie Maran Aragon oil to when I washed it. Had fun with the curls. Wore them last night to Cirque du Soleil and today to daughter's cheer competition. Sorry for photos with no makeup didn't have time lol. Wanted to post to share the look because I enjoyed the difference was fun for a couple days:).

Enjoy photos and will be posting some Julep and OPI swatches this week. Also have OPI Nicole Modern Family and Selena Gomez polishes. Looking forward to swatching some of these. Got some oldie but goodies and newbies for everyone. Working in better photos learning my new camera and editing.

Tried to show some photos from today to show tips worn from seche shrinkage and some more in better lighting:). Have a great week.

Meli~

No comments:

Post a Comment