Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday outfit

A little cool weather outfit of the day, had to throw this together quick today after having a scare at my daughter's school not long after I dropped her off. Just finishing cleaning and organizing my closet, which has made getting dressed so much easier. 

Little collage of some of my favorite shots. 
Before the scarf and fingerless hand warmer style gloves. Have on a basic black tank top from Old Navy, super cute and baggy, off the shoulder, lightweight cream sweater with a black heart from 2chicsandacause, also the cream and black boot cuffs are from same shop. Found them on FB and they also are on IG. Black leggings were a Christmas gift from my mom and she said they are from Marshall's, they are super soft and lined. Boots are Steve Madden and found these at TJ Maxx in black and brown on clearance at Marshall's not long after. Love them. Obsessed, also target had a similar look in same height and I have a taller pair I got at target on clearance recently. 
Here you can see the amazing cute scarf that can be worn many ways, had super cute button detail and was from Walmart, another great gift from my mom. The gloves or fingerless hand warmers are black and have a cute button detail, found these on eBay for $3. 


Have some amazing spring stuff coming soon. Loving pastels and prints, silk shorts with lace trim and lots of sandals. I love peach, coral, aqua, mint, and light yellow. Can't wait to show some cute things I have found. Enjoy and happy shopping. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment