Friday, January 23, 2015

Le motto tee shirt and boho skirt

It's Friday and I am rocking my new Le Motto tee. Love this brand they have so many amazing tees with inspiring mesages. I literally want one of every style. So many amazing choices. I decided to order this white tee with black, "more karma less drama".  This shirt is super soft and fits amazing. Their shipping was fast, pricing is great. You have so many choices of styles, colors and great positive sayings. 

I decided to wear it dressed up with a  black and white boho style skirt with silver embellishments. Paired it with my strappy chain and rhinestone sandals, from Kohls by Candies. Then I added some bohemian inspired jewelry to match the skirt style. Simple way to take a basic tee shirt and dress it up from the regular jeans and tee shirt look. Now you have a fun, flirty style with a positive message. 

Hope you enjoy the tee and make sure to check out Le motto on Instagram and online at Lemotto.com. I promise you will find a shirt that inspires or touches you. Be sure to tell them Creative mamarazzi from Ig sent you. 

From Lemotto Instagram page, this is one of my many favorites. I am saving up and hope to be able to purchase a few more to add to my closet. They also have a sale section that has amazing prices. Something for every budget and every lady.



We are all cool kids for sure, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, what matters is what we feel and know. Be yourself and do what makes you happy. There will always be haters, fakers and so on but you have to do like the Taylor Swift song, Shake it off. Again this is from the LeMotto IG page. Picked a couple of my favorites but again I could post one of every shirt. Be sure to check them out for yourself. 


Collage of my outfit of the day from Friday, the shirt really inspired me along with the amazing weather to dress it up and be fun. Love this boho style skirt I purchased several years ago. It's fun and flirty with cute little silver round embellishments that dangle off. 


Dressed it up with some bangles from many different brands, like Coach, Tory Burch, Alex and Ani and some other fun ones. A cute Rock and Republic necklace with chains and rhinestones to match my cute ankle wrap style sandlas by Candies. Necklace is also from Kohls along with the shoes. 


Earrings are some chandelier silver boho style earrings. I love bohemian style and have many amazing jewelry pieces and outfit pieces that I have gotten over the years. 

 
Hope you enjoyed my ensemble and remember be you and don't worry what anyone else says or thinks. Have fun with your fashion and style. It's a way for us to express who we are and what we love. Xoxo, ✌️❤️

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you dressed up this basic white tee with black writing. The skirt is super cute and in style right now. Jewelry is perfect addition to add just enough flair. Love the tee and checked out their site, you are right they have so many amazing and postive quotes. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on your Instagram today and love it. Amazing styling you did here. I love how you took a basic white tee and dressed it up with this super cute skirt, the necklace is the icing on the cake. Gorgeous. I am jealous of your tee shirt and tank collection. I am at work now jumping from post to post then writing down the links to all these amazing sites. You have so many cute tee shirts and love how you take them from jeans and tee look to dressing them up with a skirt or blazer for a fun evening or work look. Great post and loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog after seeing my post on IG. Be sure to check out LeMotto their tee shirts are so positive and send such a great message. Has become one of my favorite tee shirt brands. Not only can you look cute but you can send a great message to others about kindness in a world that has become so harsh. Ty have a great weekend. Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love your wardrobe and tee shirt collection. Amazing how many tee shirts you have and love how too style them. I have never heard of this brand before and went to check out the website, love every shirt. You are so right it is hard to decide which one to order because they all have such amazing messages. Thank you for sharing and when I order I will be sure to leave a comment or note that I saw them on your site. Enjoy your Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,

    Thank you for your kind words and compliment means so much to me. I am so happy you found my blog and enjoyed my posts. I am also happy you took the time to visit the LeMotto website and got to see all the amazing tee shirts. Love to wear positive messages and promote amazing brands. Hope you have a great weekend and remember to always be you. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete