Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pre ordered my Lumu

I posted a blog about the Lumu light meter for photographers that is used on your iPhone and been waiting for them to launch the product. They have preorder now and can't wait to get mine to review on my blog. Always needing a way to detect lighting and this is a great invention and idea. Hope it is as good as it sounds:). Little early birthday present. Loving the 50mm lens and contemplating my next lens along with a flash. Can never have enough equipment. Getting ready to order some lights. Found some great stuff on eBay and Craigslist for backdrops and lighting for my studio/office I'm transforming. Don't want summer to end but looking forward to having the days to set up and work. Applied for a couple photography assistant, and photographer positions so fingers crossed I get a job so I can get more hands on training and learning:). Will update when I get word on jobs. One looks really promising working for a huge company that takes sports photos for schools, optimist clubs and more. Have a great night and let me know if anyone has gotten there Lumu or used one yet:).

No comments:

Post a Comment