Friday, July 19, 2013

Cute summer sundresses from Kohl's

Today I went back to school shopping with my daughters and after picking up uniforms, back to school supplies from their lists at Walmart and some other goodies we swung by Kohl's. We went there to look at shoes for school and some basics like socks and accessories. Of course mama need to treat herself to a little retail therapy also.

Summer is almost over, a month from today the kids will be back in school. Living in Florida it is like summer year round pretty much but I was looking for a couple cute, comfy and practical dresses at a good price. Kohl's always comes through, I find the cutest outfits, accessories and shoes there not to mention at great prices. I got two dresses today and a couple pieces of jewelry. Below you will see photos of some quick accessories I paired with my two new dresses that I already have in my closet.

First up is a super cute blue patterned dress from Elle. It has adjustable straps and a great fit. I love that both dresses have pockets also. Being a mom always on the go my kids are always giving me stuff to hold onto and having pockets for easy quick access is a great feature. I love how flattering this dress is and think it would look great in most body tips. I paired it with a white patent leather Coach purse, some cute white patent leather sandals, my new beaded blue, gold and brown bracelet I found in NC while on vacation along with my new pendant that looks like a camera lens. Hoping to have the pendants to sell very soon for other female photographers. It is a cute pendant and something original I have never seen:).

Second dress is by Sonoma and is a tank dress with amazing brown, orange, and gold accents. I saw this paired with a brown belt on the Kohls.com website so I added my Fossil brown braided leather belt, my Michael Kors orange Hamilton tote and shoes were tough, I have orange Tory Burch flip flops and lots of brown sandals but went with my MK's brown flip flops to match the purse kind of. I also used my Tory Burch patent leather with gold logo accents and a long bronze with pearls Lauren Conrad vintage camera necklace. I have a lot of camera necklaces I have gotten as gifts or for myself since I have gotten into photography more. My first one was in February also from Kohl's and then I got one shortly after from Clickin moms website, my mom got me a Nikon Camera necklace and I have the lens pendant also. I also got a matching pair of earrings by LC to go with the necklace.

Enjoy the photos below and I will try to post links to both dresses and the jewelry. All other items I have had for some time. The newest items would be my Tory Burch bracelet I got in April or May and my MK flip flops in brown I got in June. Tory Burch items I got at the Tory Burch outlet and the flip flops are from Macy's. My MK purse is from Marshall's and my Fossil belt was from Dillard's. White Coach purse is three years old and got from Coach, the white sandals are from a shoe store by my house can't remember the name.

Enjoy my looks and hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

Happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment